Chewy review

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I ordered 4 cases (30 can count) from this place...Fancy Feast, cuz that's what our cat from hell likes, for 68 bucks, yesterday. It arrived today. :113:

CHEAP! Beats grocery store prices!! If you have pets..check it out!

Chewy.com

So is that 120 cans for $68?

FannyFeast -- that's the little tiny 3-oz cans, innit? I get those now and then for Hobbes thinking "here's a quality treat for ya". He just goes, "yeah what else you got?"

On Chewy..its probably 30 cents a can. Like I said..CHEAP!!!! Doesn't hurt to go look. Don't have to join or anything. But if you do order..you won't be sorry, that much I can say. Here at the local market...its 10 cans for 7.00. I got the case of 30 for 15. Which makes it 50 cents a can.
Friskies she likes too. 8 bucks a case for 24 cans. CHEAP! But ya gotta order at least 49 bucks worth to get free shipping. Which we did.

Just thought I would let y'all know.

On Chewy..its probably 30 cents a can. Like I said..CHEAP!!!! Doesn't hurt to go look. Don't have to join or anything. But if you do order..you won't be sorry, that much I can say. Here at the local market...its 10 cans for 7.00. I got the case of 30 for 15. Which makes it 50 cents a can.
Friskies she likes too. 8 bucks a case for 24 cans. CHEAP! But ya gotta order at least 49 bucks worth to get free shipping. Which we did.

When I first clicked in here I didn't know "Chewy" was the name of a vendor. A million yeas ago I had a friend named "Chewy". I thought she was finally getting reviewed. :dunno:

I have seen quite a number of vendors for pet food but never really looked. This time I did and I'm glad of it, lol.
Damn cat...I am getting attached to her and I didn't want to. But, if she wants fancy feast..then fancy feast she gets.:D

Pupps has used them in addition to Petflow and Amazon. Walmart is also getting into the online game. They have the same price as Chewy for a 30 count case of FF, Gracie, and free shipping starts at 35.

I like Chewy for finch and canary food and supplies. I used to use Foster and Smith but they are more expensive. The flea and tick treatments for dogs are cheaper at Chewy than F and S too. That's important because I live in Tick Country!

If you purchased 4 cases at 30 cans a case, that is 120 cans, right?

Divide $68.00 by 120 cans and you come up with 0.57 cents per can.

Sorry, but I don't really consider that a bargain.

If you purchased 4 cases at 30 cans a case, that is 120 cans, right?

Divide $68.00 by 120 cans and you come up with 0.57 cents per can.

Sorry, but I don't really consider that a bargain.
It is here in this town.

Checked their prices vs what I pay locally for dog food. They are equal or slightly higher. Then add shipping? Pass

And I thought this thread was a reference to Chewbacca lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back