Chevy Truck Driver Pulls a Gun on Bikers

drumsofgrohl

Rookie
Dec 4, 2015
This crazy Chevy Silverado-(I felt this was important to point out)-driving guy pulls a gun on a guy who is riding with a couple other bikers. The driver apparently was upset with something one of bikers did, and to teach them a lesson (?), he decided to shove his gun in the face of this biker who had nothing to do with anything.

Some Yahoo Pulls Gun on Motorcycle Rider

Clearly, I think this was QUITE the overreaction, but where do ya'll stand on this?

First of all, why is it important to note the guy was driving a Chevy Silverado? Got something against Chevy's, or just their owners?
Second, sounds to me like an incredibly incomplete discription of the situation. Why was the guy upset? What, if anything, did the bikers do? Ect. I can only assume you are not a trained journalist.
Third, to frame your thread in the way you did, suggests you have an agenda. I, therefore, will refrain from commenting on the afore mentioned situation. At least until such time as the agenda is revealed, and the "rest of the story" is told.

First of all, why is it important to note the guy was driving a Chevy Silverado? Got something against Chevy's, or just their owners?
Second, sounds to me like an incredibly incomplete discription of the situation. Why was the guy upset? What, if anything, did the bikers do? Ect. I can only assume you are not a trained journalist.
Third, to frame your thread in the way you did, suggests you have an agenda. I, therefore, will refrain from commenting on the afore mentioned situation. At least until such time as the agenda is revealed, and the "rest of the story" is told.

2. I'm not a journalist. In the slightest.
1. It was meant to be lightly joking, mainly hinting at the stereotype that Silverado owners tend to be macho, American loving, gun-toting, manly men.
3. I don't have an agenda, or at least one that I'm aware of. If you mean my stance on guns, yes I tend to lean liberal, but I did not intentionally mean to frame it that way.

I don't have an insider's angle on this story. Everything that's in the link is all the information I'm aware of, so I really don't know the "rest of the story." I just know what's in the video.

Why did the biker touch the mans truck ?
You mean when he knocked on the window? Probably to get his attention.
If the question is why was he trying to get his attention? Probably to try to figure out why the truck driver was flipping the bikers "the bird." But its just a guess.
He said something about "thought it would be a good idea" :)

IMG_1146.JPG

Forum List

Back