Chevy, Dodge, or Ford?

Chevy, Dodge, or Ford? Which one is the meanest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Avanti+rear+3%3A4.jpg

Out of the four choices, which one you think is the most meanest?
/—-/ the list is meaningless since a pro race driver can beat any of those while drivings 4 cylinder Kia. And I’ve seen it done.
how is it meaningless list? Its four different cars and want to see what people choose. It could of been any car but I chose those 4. Has nothing to do with a pro race driver beating any of them with kia. its about those4 cars in a drag race. Thanks for your meaningless input though

My eldest daughter is an engineer for one of those companies and I voted against her as punishment for forgetting about her grandmother's birthday.

I haven't been this angry with her since she stole one of my cars a few years ago.

The latest Camaro is badass. Especially with a 6-speed.

Turbo 'Busa has it beat, but you know..

Last edited:
Out of the four choices, which one you think is the most meanest?
/—-/ the list is meaningless since a pro race driver can beat any of those while drivings 4 cylinder Kia. And I’ve seen it done.
how is it meaningless list? Its four different cars and want to see what people choose. It could of been any car but I chose those 4. Has nothing to do with a pro race driver beating any of them with kia. its about those4 cars in a drag race. Thanks for your meaningless input though
/—-/ the point is it’s not the machine, it’s the driver that makes the car a winner. Otherwise it’s just a bucket of bolts that will sit there.

Forum List

Back