Cherokee Nation Vote: No Such Thing As A Black Or White Indian

Low blow even by you, no. Whites nor Blacks were in a position even at the end of the civil war to write or spell good enough to write the documents that covered the end of the civil war. But they all want you to watch their movies showing them as heros fighting for freedom.

Low blow even by you, no. Whites nor Blacks were in a position even at the end of the civil war to write or spell good enough to write the documents that covered the end of the civil war. But they all want you to watch their movies showing them as heros fighting for freedom.

Are you seriously saying 'nobody' in America could write then?

I'm saying there was no one at the time of the signing that could or had the education to write or could write the papers that were written that ended the civil war and signed.

That is true American history, to all you Whites and blacks out here, I know you want it all to be all about your side, but it was not! Cherokee Braves Flag, check it out on web search.

When I have made 15 post then only can I post URL's to sites with the history facts.

I'm saying there was no one at the time of the signing that could or had the education to write or could write the papers that were written that ended the civil war and signed.

That is true American history, to all you Whites and blacks out here, I know you want it all to be all about your side, but it was not! Cherokee Braves Flag, check it out on web search.

When I have made 15 post then only can I post URL's to sites with the history facts.

Only one more post to go then:D

Robert E Lee easily could have. He was very educated and eloquent. Generals don't do menial tasks.

I love American history, especially native American history and would be delighted to read your take on all things relating to the subject, assuming of course, you know what the fuck you are talking about.:eusa_drool:

American.

Word. That's how everyone in America ought to describe themselves. Not African-American, not Asian-American, not Native-American, not European-American, etc. Just plain "American."

And, on the term "Native American." My family landed in Virginia in 1650. We've been here ever since. Although I do have Cherokee/Choctaw ancestors, it only makes up 1/8 of my blood. So I suppose I'm more white than anything. However, since I'm a 10th generation native-born American, why am I still supposed to claim European roots? I don't know where in the UK my family is originally from. I have no property there. If I'm not a 'native' American, where am I a native of?

Word. That's how everyone in America ought to describe themselves. Not African-American, not Asian-American, not Native-American, not European-American, etc. Just plain "American."

And, on the term "Native American." My family landed in Virginia in 1650. We've been here ever since. Although I do have Cherokee/Choctaw ancestors, it only makes up 1/8 of my blood. So I suppose I'm more white than anything. However, since I'm a 10th generation native-born American, why am I still supposed to claim European roots? I don't know where in the UK my family is originally from. I have no property there. If I'm not a 'native' American, where am I a native of?

Perhaps if everyone were treated as if they were "just plain 'American'", they'd feel that way. Unfortunately, that isn't quite the case.

we humans are not as far advanced from our animal instincts as we wish to fool ourselves into believing. We fear and hate anything different as a threat to our status quo, and no amount of intellect seems to be able to rise above it.

I feel like I'm in the twlight zone or something because I actually agree with Gunny here :omg:

Perhaps if everyone were treated as if they were "just plain 'American'", they'd feel that way. Unfortunately, that isn't quite the case.

If we'd get rid of affirmative action programs and quit making people fill out racial identification forms at every government office, we'd be a long way in accomplishing that goal.

Forum List

Back