Cherokee nation demands apology

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Cherokee Nation Demands Scott Brown Apologize For 'Downright Racist' Taunts

During the first debate between Brown and Warren, Brown told the audience that he could tell by looking at Warren, who was born in Oklahoma, that she does not have any Native American lineage. He later denied having said that.

Are people really so stupid that they believe you can tell a person's lineage just by looking at someone?

At separate rally, however, a Brown supporter let out another "war whoop" and Brown didn't respond, though he didn't actively condone the act, either. The video was posted on a local GOP website and spotted by BlueMassGroup, which also found audio of Brown laughing at Native American jokes in reference to Warren.

The night that Brown was elected, there was a man in the crowd who yelled something about sexually assaulting Martha Coakley. Instead of telling the man to cool it, he just laughed and nodded.

At the time, I thought he would say something later. Disavow it in some way but he never did. That's when I knew the kind of man Brown is.

Like Mitt, he'll say what he needs to in order to get elected.

In contrast, remember when John McCain told the foolish woman that 'no, Obama is not an Arab'? Having lived in AZ for 25+ years, I'm no fan of Do Nothing McCain but at least he had the gumption and honor to call that the lie it is.

Yes you can tell a persons lineage just by looking at them, it's called Anthropology. Excuse me, Biological Anthropology. It's not a 100 percent but it'll get ya' in the ballpark.

If you spend enough time in Asia you can tell which people have Chinese, Japanese or Korean dominant facial features. Koreans are the easiest to spot because they generally have higher cheekbones.

So this bothers you? Pretending to be cherokee in order to get special privileges doesnt bother you. pretending to be cherokee to further educational, political, and career goals doesnt bother you, but mocking someone who is pretending to be cherokee does.

Is it any wonder how you are so wrong on everything?

I know many people that claim native american heritige and actually have heritage from Africa. Not their fault, that is what they were told.

If the verbal history, which is all too much of us had prior to the internet, of her family claimed Cherokee heritage, then she probably believed that she was part native american.

Chief-Bill-John-Baker2.jpg

Cherokee Nation Celebrates Inauguration of Principal Chief Bill John Baker Sunday

1.jpg

Chief Stone Bear

what are they suppose to apologize for?

this country has gone completely STUPID

Staph, I totally agree with you. The GOP should not apologize for stupid caricatures of Native Americans at all. I mean they have already alienated women, blacks, hispanics, people working for minimum wages, so why not add Native Americans to the list?

Staph, I totally agree with you. The GOP should not apologize for stupid caricatures of Native Americans at all. I mean they have already alienated women, blacks, hispanics, people working for minimum wages, so why not add Native Americans to the list?

OMG, caricatures...I guess all them Washington redskin fans better LOOK OUT...
you people have went stupid with this Political correct bullshit and it's only used now to try and SHUT PEOPLE UP for POLITICS

You all make me sick, now put that in your peace pipe and smoke it

Absolutely. It demonstrates their incredible "consistency".

Forum List

Back