Cher: I will take Dreamers into my home

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Finally: A stupid Hollywood Leftist puts her money where her mouth is. Cher opens up her home to illegals. Love it.

Finally: A stupid Hollywood Leftist puts her money where her mouth is. Cher opens up her home to illegals. Love it.

I'm a Dreamer living in worse conditions and terror in Canada than these illegals in America are experiencing. I wonder if she would help an honest, down on his luck Canadian out?

This thread again?

I though Cher was leaving the country....

Is it taking the wetbacks with it, or is france refusing to give them amnesty?

May the gods bless this woman!

I can see how it's commendable to want to help people.
But remember, there are just as many American children who need help and can't get it. How can she turn a blind eye to them?
She could do so much good with that same money and effort for the children of people who helped her get where she is today....but she chooses to encourage illegal immigration which is what it boils down to.

She seems to have no respect or loyalty for her own country that has provided so much for her. Same as Bruce Springstein.

There MUST be rules and boundaries or a nation loses it's identity. I guess if you're a multi-millionaire you're exempt from all the hardships average Americans have to go through and you can be a happy go lucky dreamer helper and ignore your own people in favor of foreign law breakers.

It's not the children's fault, but you cannot simply ignore the laws of a nation simply because the parents did.

Suppose we continue this program and people from all over the world realize that all they have to do is get here and have babies and that gets them a pass to go ahead of all those who did it the right way...the legal way. How is that fair to those doing it the right way?

Reality is that we are not a country if infinite resources. We are already having financial problems caring for our own.
How is it fair to take care of the children of foreigners here illegally? Why should ANYONE get automatic rights to stay here just because they were able to do it illegally? What message does that send? How does that help the USA?
Jobs are limited. Americans are struggling to find jobs even with Masters degrees today and are saddled with debt from education. Now they have to compete with millions of people who came here illegally?

I know it's only 800,000. On top of the 50 million already here.....and another 100 million when the next crisis arrives. Sorry....I'm with the law.

Their parents must fight to make their own home country better. THAT is their parents responsibility....not to dump children onto others assuming they have "enough":to spread the fruits of their hard work. If we keep ignoring our laws, soon our nation will be no better than theirs and there will be nowhere for anyone to seek sanctuary.

Cher, Bruce Springstein and any other liberal who REALLY wants to help should go to the country where these children come from and spend their fortunes or earnings helping them there. That would help the country they're from, help make their country a better place to stay and relieve American taxpayers the burden AND save jobs for American.

Is that not compassionate enough?

Last edited:
Cher already has several dreamers in her house.

la-1493245940-8i8dm0cl6s-snap-image

BasicHumanUnit You do raise a good point.

Thanks. Not trying to be a hard ass and I don't wish those children any harm.

You can't blame the parents for wanting something better......but you can't blame Americans for not wanting to have their culture destroyed and their nation face unsustainable debt along with making it harder and harder to make a living.

I don't know of any other nation that already takes in and cares for as many people globally as the USA. But the only way to pay for it all is to keep raising taxes or forgoing infrastructure improvements etc. In other words, hitting common US taxpayers.

There's gotta be limits. The Law provides those and gives a fair number of people an opportunity to become legal citizens. Quite a few actually do even without illegal immigrants.

I thought the American culture is one built on immigration itself. Even these undocumented children are only enhancing the American culture.

Forum List

Back