Cher Calls for Laws to Control Men’s Bodies: ‘Must Be Circumcised, & Show Papers or Penis’

So you think a rape victim should carry her rapists spawn for 9 months to give it away? What about her life during those 9 months? Her whole life will change and especially if she's a young girl or child. You think a 10 year old should be forced to carry to term something that could possibly kill her or render her sterile because her little body isn't equipped to handle it? What about the married woman, and what about her husband? He would be reminded daily of the rapist's spawn his wife was forced to carry.
Anyone who would be in favor of a woman/girl carrying her rapist's kid is one sick MF'r.
What is the percentage of abortions due to rape as to abortions of convenience/mistakes?
You know what Tonto? It's none of your fucking business why a woman choose to get an abortion. None. At. All!! It's between her and her doctor and no one else. Got it?

That's dodging the argument. try again.
Remind me what the argument is again.
My final statement about this is that a woman's medical decision should be between her and her doctor and no politician should have any say over her decision. I don't care what lead up to that decision, it is still between her and her doctor and no one else......period.
I'm finished because I'm not going to change anyone's mind here and no one else will change mine so further discussions are futile.

The issue is you have a segment of the population that believes there is a third party involved, i.e. the fetus. As we are a representative republic, we follow our Constitution, and our Constitution does not say people have the right to certain things only being between them and their doctor. There is no explicit right to privacy. Thus things like this, since they are not mentioned in the Constitution fall to the State Legislatures to hash out.
Ever hear of HIPAA Privacy Rule?

What is the percentage of abortions due to rape as to abortions of convenience/mistakes?
You know what Tonto? It's none of your fucking business why a woman choose to get an abortion. None. At. All!! It's between her and her doctor and no one else. Got it?

My final statement about this is that a woman's medical decision should be between her and her doctor and no politician should have any say over her decision. I don't care what lead up to that decision, it is still between her and her doctor and no one else......period.
I'm finished because I'm not going to change anyone's mind here and no one else will change mine so further discussions are futile.

The issue is you have a segment of the population that believes there is a third party involved, i.e. the fetus. As we are a representative republic, we follow our Constitution, and our Constitution does not say people have the right to certain things only being between them and their doctor. There is no explicit right to privacy. Thus things like this, since they are not mentioned in the Constitution fall to the State Legislatures to hash out.

that is about the release of information about medical issues, it isn't about the regulation of procedures themselves.

that is about the release of information about medical issues, it isn't about the regulation of procedures themselves.

So you are for having someone present for every gynecological procedure a woman has to ensure she isn't there to have an abortion? Nowadays, she will simply get a couple of pills to take and that will be that. And, her pregnancy is discovered by her via the home pregnancy tests, so if she does need a different type of abortion, she can get one either at a clinic or many times right in the doctor's office itself.
Do not delude yourself in thinking this is all cut and dried because it is not. And if all else fails, she will be reduced to more drastic measures which women have done for hundreds of years on their own. Plus, for the person with the right knowledge, there are herbs that will do the same thing. Abortion is not going away no matter how many want it to and think they have a right to legislate it. All removing the right for a safe abortion will do is once again cause the deaths of women who would otherwise not die.

Finally, how many men do you think would be fine with the government regulation their medical decisions? For instance, if he gets a girl pregnant and she is forced to carry it to term, then he should be forced to get a vasectomy so that he would be able to do it again? Plus they have to be gainfully employed so that they can support the kid for 18 years or go to prison if they don't. Sounds fair to me. That would reduce all of these men screwing around with many different women and having many children with these women and not ever paying a dime toward child support.
You want to play hardball? Then have at it because we women are more than willing to play. We're fed up and as you can see and hear, we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!

So you are for having someone present for every gynecological procedure a woman has to ensure she isn't there to have an abortion? Nowadays, she will simply get a couple of pills to take and that will be that. And, her pregnancy is discovered by her via the home pregnancy tests, so if she does need a different type of abortion, she can get one either at a clinic or many times right in the doctor's office itself.
Do not delude yourself in thinking this is all cut and dried because it is not. And if all else fails, she will be reduced to more drastic measures which women have done for hundreds of years on their own. Plus, for the person with the right knowledge, there are herbs that will do the same thing. Abortion is not going away no matter how many want it to and think they have a right to legislate it. All removing the right for a safe abortion will do is once again cause the deaths of women who would otherwise not die.

Finally, how many men do you think would be fine with the government regulation their medical decisions? For instance, if he gets a girl pregnant and she is forced to carry it to term, then he should be forced to get a vasectomy so that he would be able to do it again? Plus they have to be gainfully employed so that they can support the kid for 18 years or go to prison if they don't. Sounds fair to me. That would reduce all of these men screwing around with many different women and having many children with these women and not ever paying a dime toward child support.
You want to play hardball? Then have at it because we women are more than willing to play. We're fed up and as you can see and hear, we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore!

Actually no, if Roe is repealed I have no desire to advocate NY State repealing it's abortion support laws, although the current one is a tad extremist.

My issue is simply that Roe is a horrible SC case, based on nothing but the creation of a "right" that doesn't exist. Leave it to the States to figure out.

Right now only women have a legal "out" to parenthood, men are forced into it regardless of their "choice"

And you don't speak for "all women" as you are implying, there are plenty pro-life women out there, stop speaking for them.

And it's amazing how many progressive tropes you can spew in a single response. It added about 80% volume to it.

Try thinking for yourself for once, and stop with the talking points.

Actually no, if Roe is repealed I have no desire to advocate NY State repealing it's abortion support laws, although the current one is a tad extremist.

My issue is simply that Roe is a horrible SC case, based on nothing but the creation of a "right" that doesn't exist. Leave it to the States to figure out.

Right now only women have a legal "out" to parenthood, men are forced into it regardless of their "choice"

And you don't speak for "all women" as you are implying, there are plenty pro-life women out there, stop speaking for them.

And it's amazing how many progressive tropes you can spew in a single response. It added about 80% volume to it.

I was thinking for myself as I'm sick and tired of men trying to decide what we women can and cannot do with our bodies. Yes there are some women who want to do that too, but that still doesn't give them the right to do so.
Leave the states to make the decision for women who live in those states? Many of those women who live in states like Mississippi and Alabama would have to travel to other states to get their abortions and these are two of the poorest states in the Union, so how do you think they would be able to do that? Those states have already made it nearly impossible to get the procedure done in their own states with all of the issues they have to face, and never mind the fact that there are usually only one or two clinics in the entire state that will do the procedure. So what does this do? It forces the women/girls to have a child they cannot afford and a lot of the times doesn't want. Thus this leads up to finding the kids in garbage bins and bathroom floors. Or, put into an already failing system.
There was an article in our local paper today regarding a man who beat a 2 year old so badly that he died 3 days after being taken to the hospital. This is the doctor's description of what had happened to the child....
He said child had two black eyes and had bruises all over his body. The doctor told him that the right side of child's skull had to be removed to relieve swelling of the brain,
Was this poor baby better off being born rather than being mercifully aborted as a fetus? Like I said before, nothing is cut and dried and one size does not fit all. So that is a talking point I will repeat over and over because it does apply here.

I was thinking for myself as I'm sick and tired of men trying to decide what we women can and cannot do with our bodies. Yes there are some women who want to do that too, but that still doesn't give them the right to do so.
Leave the states to make the decision for women who live in those states? Many of those women who live in states like Mississippi and Alabama would have to travel to other states to get their abortions and these are two of the poorest states in the Union, so how do you think they would be able to do that? Those states have already made it nearly impossible to get the procedure done in their own states with all of the issues they have to face, and never mind the fact that there are usually only one or two clinics in the entire state that will do the procedure. So what does this do? It forces the women/girls to have a child they cannot afford and a lot of the times doesn't want. Thus this leads up to finding the kids in garbage bins and bathroom floors. Or, put into an already failing system.
There was an article in our local paper today regarding a man who beat a 2 year old so badly that he died 3 days after being taken to the hospital. This is the doctor's description of what had happened to the child....
He said child had two black eyes and had bruises all over his body. The doctor told him that the right side of child's skull had to be removed to relieve swelling of the brain,
Was this poor baby better off being born rather than being mercifully aborted as a fetus? Like I said before, nothing is cut and dried and one size does not fit all. So that is a talking point I will repeat over and over because it does apply here.

I honestly don't care about Alabama. let the figure it out. As long as you yourself live in a State that protects abortion, you shouldn't care either.

And your attempts to justify abortion because child abuse happens is pretty fucking pathetic.

More talking points, and this time in the format of a wall of text.

Short, simple, succinct, try it in your next response.

I honestly don't care about Alabama. let the figure it out. As long as you yourself live in a State that protects abortion, you shouldn't care either.

And your attempts to justify abortion because child abuse happens is pretty fucking pathetic.

Sorry but this is all the time I have here right now because I am a volunteer for a rescue group and I've got things to do for them today. I might try to check back a little later in between what I'm doing for them.

Sorry but this is all the time I have here right now because I am a volunteer for a rescue group and I've got things to do for them today. I might try to check back a little later in between what I'm doing for them.

Whatever.

en have spent thousands of years blaming women for our "natural instincts," as well. Maybe you don't know this, but women also have sexual desires.

According to these ladies, female sexual desires and fantasies begin much earlier than males.

Learning How To Masturbate

Should I be jealous?

Peace.
If I was going to be jealous, I would be jealous of the fact that women could orgasm again and again into exhaustion. Once I do, I got to wait a while. And if I’m lucky to do it multiple times in one day, I probably need to rest a day or two.

It's sad that our society has devolved to the point that used- car salesmen in state legislatures are making decisions that should be made by women and ob/gyns who know what they are doing. This is ridiculous.

It's sad that our society has devolved to the point that used- car salesmen in state legislatures are making decisions that should be made by women and ob/gyns who know what they are doing. This is ridiculous.

It's sad that you don't want to actually argue points but want to exclude people from the conversation.

It's sad that you don't want to actually argue points but want to exclude people from the conversation.

It is sad that there are people who do not have any legitimate business in the "conversation" want to butt in. Leave the decision-making to women, their ob/gyns, and neonatolologists. No used-car sales-men need apply. Is there anyone from the AMA, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists who backs your stand?

It is sad that there are people who do not have any legitimate business in the "conversation" want to butt in. Leave the decision-making to women, their ob/gyns, and neonatolologists. No used-car sales-men need apply. Is there anyone from the AMA, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists who backs your stand?

Society as a whole will make these decisions, thank you very much.

That's your opinion, and it is countered by my God or Natural given right as a fucking american to have an opinion on whatever I want. Sorry you don't get to cancel the game because you fucking feel like it.

And appealing to authority in this case is more idiotic than in other cases.

The question of abortion being moral is one of ethics, religion and morality. Asking doctors would be like asking car mechanics about personal opinions on car styles. Just because they do the grunt work in the situation doesn't make them experts on bigger questions.

Forum List

Back