Cheney's Hunting Accident

Oh God please let me know what Teddy thinks about this!

Similarities between Operation Boatcar and the attempted killing of the Aflac Duck.

Both men waited 24 hours to report the incidents!

Cheney had one beer with lunch, Kennedy drank all but one beer!

Cheney accidentally shot his friend in the face, Teddy clawed the face off of a poor woman in an effort to get out of his sinking boatcar!

Cheney admitted his mistake and took complete responsibility, Teddy, well, you know what he said!

The press all but condemned Dick Cheney without even so much as hearing his side, and of course reported what a terrible accident Teddy's fiasco was.

krisy said:
My gosh,I'm flipping channels and have stumbled on Keith Oberman's show on MSNBC. I normally don't wath this show because it's absolutely horrible,but they are talking about Cheney. Of course,they are discussing all the discrepancies in the story,along with how bad Cheney handled this. Whoever the guy is being interviewed says Cheney is known for trying to hide things!!! My gosh,they are insane. I just cannot believe they are going this far. They act like Cheney shot a personal relative of theirs and they are out to punish him.

My mom was telling me earlier on the phone that Cheney did an interview with Britt Hume. Boy,I bet that pissed the other media off-BIG. He goes to Fox and interviews with a thought to be Republican anchor-I love it!!!! I will have to watch thee rerun of the interview tho-I missed it.

Well, it will likely be shown about 3,000 times tomorrow!

dilloduck said:
The truth is finally seeping out. All the liberal big wigs are saying this is merely an example of how secretive the Bush administration operates all the time. :gay:

The hypocritical Harry Reid and the laughably hypocritical Hillary Clinton leading the way. Ironic that this ends up being the Democrats next opprotunity to shoot themselves in the foot.

krisy said:
My mom was telling me earlier on the phone that Cheney did an interview with Britt Hume. Boy,I bet that pissed the other media off-BIG. He goes to Fox and interviews with a thought to be Republican anchor-I love it!!!! I will have to watch thee rerun of the interview tho-I missed it.

He should have gone to a little UHF station around Corpus Christi to do the interview. That would have ticked off "Stretch" and the other kids.

Jimmyeatworld said:
He should have gone to a little UHF station around Corpus Christi to do the interview. That would have ticked off "Stretch" and the other kids.

You mean the people who REALLY run things in America ? How DARE anyone keep information from them for ANY reason. From a hunting accident in south Texas to classified military information the MSM thinks they are the ones in charge of how and when information is relayed to the public. What they do under the guise of freedom of speech is nothing but cheap partisan propaganda.

Jimmyeatworld said:
The hypocritical Harry Reid and the laughably hypocritical Hillary Clinton leading the way. Ironic that this ends up being the Democrats next opprotunity to shoot themselves in the foot.

Hillary Clinton of all people talking about an administration being secretive. That is just a big laugh. Does she hear herself?

While I was watching the rerun of OReilly last night,I was really impressed. O Reilly was asking his guest who was critical of Cheney how this incident in any way shape or form affected him,or any American person. The guy stumbled,he couldn't come up with an answer. He made the same point that I think. Even if we never found out,we would have not been affected at all. This was on personal time,a recreational activity. The only story here is the press is ticked, Really,I could see this making the news,but not to this ridiculous level. Then Joe Scarborough had Al Franken on last night :lame2: What a looser that guy is!!!

I believe in freedom of the press,but this has gotten was overboard. They have to be held accountable by ratings or something. I have heard many of them saying they represent the people-whatever!! This story is not of much concern to your average American.

And you just know all these wacko liberals are hoping this guy's condition gets worse so they can use it to attack Cheney. If he were to die from it they would be jumping around with glee because it would probably result in him resigning.

krisy said:
Hillary Clinton of all people talking about an administration being secretive. That is just a big laugh. Does she hear herself?

While I was watching the rerun of OReilly last night,I was really impressed. O Reilly was asking his guest who was critical of Cheney how this incident in any way shape or form affected him,or any American person. The guy stumbled,he couldn't come up with an answer. He made the same point that I think. Even if we never found out,we would have not been affected at all. This was on personal time,a recreational activity. The only story here is the press is ticked, Really,I could see this making the news,but not to this ridiculous level. Then Joe Scarborough had Al Franken on last night :lame2: What a looser that guy is!!!

I believe in freedom of the press,but this has gotten was overboard. They have to be held accountable by ratings or something. I have heard many of them saying they represent the people-whatever!! This story is not of much concern to your average American.

There was certainly NO reason for immediate knowledge of this incident which is what the press REALLY wanted. They are so addicted to making the news out of bits and pieces that they can't STAND IT when the have to wait a few hours. Anyone who thinks this needed be released ASAP for the good of the public if full of it. :nine:

I'm convinced after careful examination of the dependable press info that Cheney obviously meant to kill his friend. He lured him out into the field with the promise of some afternoon bird hunting and then tried to kill him. There is no doubt good reason to cover this up (?) because............................................................................................................................well, I can't think of why but there must have been a reason.

Had the press have shown one fraction of the effort to condemn Bill Whazhisname for whoring around in MY oval office as they have to make something out of absolutely nothing in this instance, he would have been fired instead of escaping by the hair of his shitty chin chin.

Emmett said:
I'm convinced after careful examination of the dependable press info that Cheney obviously meant to kill his friend. He lured him out into the field with the promise of some afternoon bird hunting and then tried to kill him. There is no doubt good reason to cover this up (?) because............................................................................................................................well, I can't think of why but there must have been a reason.

Had the press have shown one fraction of the effort to condemn Bill Whazhisname for whoring around in MY oval office as they have to make something out of absolutely nothing in this instance, he would have been fired instead of escaping by the hair of his shitty chin chin.

You know,that's an excellent point. All I heard over and over with the Clinton fiasco was that all that whoring around was his personal life,not anyone's business. Well,this was Cheney's personal time and they don't care. There is a big double standard.

krisy said:
You know,that's an excellent point. All I heard over and over with the Clinton fiasco was that all that whoring around was his personal life,not anyone's business. Well,this was Cheney's personal time and they don't care. There is a big double standard.

Whats more amazing is that they don't even CARE if it's a double standard. When 93% of the press admits to voting democratic, it's no surprise when the republicans continually are ambushed by the press.

dilloduck said:
Whats more amazing is that they don't even CARE if it's a double standard. When 93% of the press admits to voting democratic, it's no surprise when the republicans continually are ambushed by the press.

Seems like Cheney is the one who was doing the ambushing. Bang, bang.

I gotta ask! Did Cheney kill the damn bird or not?? I would hope that with all this talk we could at least know that much. If our media is so interested in a story why dont the dig for that bit of info.

Of course if he did (hit the bird) it would just be more fuel for the PETA nut jobs out there and we all know who they support dont we!!!!!

Forum List

Back