Cheney's dictum: When domestic problems are a bit too much, START a WAR.

Hone up on the electoral college and see the wisdom our forefathers had putting it in place.

Moron.....no one here is disputing that your orange clown won.....We are talking about the idiot's "popularity" which is so damn low that now it is only seen among cult members like you.

Hone up on the electoral college and see the wisdom our forefathers had putting it in place.

Moron.....no one here is disputing that your orange clown won.....We are talking about the idiot's "popularity" which is so damn low that now it is only seen among cult members like you.

I was responding to the coward Clayton's post on the popular vote, clown shoes. Save your BS for someone who takes you serious.

Trump just wrote to Kim Jong Un and called off their proposed diplomatic meeting in Singapore next month.

What the above may entail, is Bolton and Pompeo's wet dream.......a war with North Korea.

Obviously i hope I'm wrong, BUT given the slamming of the idiot-in-chief's administration and the mounting legal problems that Trump and several of his minions are facing, WAR may be the only alternative to gain back popular support.

I sure hope that the GOP lap dogs in congress INSIST that the legislative body be involved in any decision and avoidance of what may bring us to the brink of war
Starting an illegal, unnecessary war is also how to get an unpopular president reelected, particularly if he failed to win the popular vote.

The president has been appointed by the electoral college with less than the popular vote only once since 1888. Bush also lost the popular vote, but that was the supreme court, not the electoral college. Trump's presidency is the result of a glitch in the electoral college. The country didn't want him.

War with North Korea....yeah how can we possibly confront an Army of malnourished unarmed malcontents who would shoot their commanders the second they were handed live ammo?

Jake, how can we win???!?!?!?!?!?

The ignorant idiot above is unaware that 3 MILLION Koreans, 200,000 Chinese and 37,000 US casualties were the result of the last Korean mess.

Trump just wrote to Kim Jong Un and called off their proposed diplomatic meeting in Singapore next month.

What the above may entail, is Bolton and Pompeo's wet dream.......a war with North Korea.

Obviously i hope I'm wrong, BUT given the slamming of the idiot-in-chief's administration and the mounting legal problems that Trump and several of his minions are facing, WAR may be the only alternative to gain back popular support.

I sure hope that the GOP lap dogs in congress INSIST that the legislative body be involved in any decision and avoidance of what may bring us to the brink of war

Republicans in Congress will do nothing, they in fact will cheer the orange madman on. And I agree Trump and his leper colony are looking to Iran or North Korea to start a war to divert from his lying and criminal activity.
It is up to democrats to arm themselves and storm the white house.

Good luck.

Nah, that's what November is for. Tickety tick tock.

Every war in the bloody 20th century was started during a democrat administration. Wilson promised that he would never send American boys to fight in a foreign war and then he (or his wife) sent the Doughboys to fight the Hun and save France. We had to do it all over again 20 years later when FDR's laughable foreign policy failed. Timid little Harry Truman was busy downsizing the Military and promising to reduce the Marine Corps to a guard detachment after all the blood they shed in the Pacific. Ironically it was the Marines who bailed his sorry ass out of Korea. With the cooperation of the liberal media, LBJ labeled Goldwater a "war monger" and then he sent Americans to Vietnam on a faked crisis and set the rules so we could win every battle and still lose the war (at a cost of 50,000 American lives). It was O.K. though, democrats just blamed Nixon. The best one was the time Bill Clinton was literally caught with his pants down and bombed Europe to distract attention. Lately the crazy angry left has been criticizing the President for trying to make peace with China and Russia and North Vietnam while democrats were drumming up support for a war so they could blameTrump.

Every war in the bloody 20th century was started during a democrat administration. Wilson promised that he would never send American boys to fight in a foreign war and then he (or his wife) sent the Doughboys to fight the Hun and save France. We had to do it all over again 20 years later when FDR's laughable foreign policy failed. Timid little Harry Truman was busy downsizing the Military and promising to reduce the Marine Corps to a guard detachment after all the blood they shed in the Pacific. Ironically it was the Marines who bailed his sorry ass out of Korea. With the cooperation of the liberal media, LBJ labeled Goldwater a "war monger" and then he sent Americans to Vietnam on a faked crisis and set the rules so we could win every battle and still lose the war (at a cost of 50,000 American lives). It was O.K. though, democrats just blamed Nixon. The best one was the time Bill Clinton was literally caught with his pants down and bombed Europe to distract attention. Lately the crazy angry left has been criticizing the President for trying to make peace with China and Russia and North Vietnam while democrats were drumming up support for a war so they could blameTrump.

Now now don't befuddle them with facts ...they're befuddled enough as it is

The above IDIOT will convince his fellow idiots that Afghanistan and Iraq wars were started by a democrat.......Some fellow moron already "praised" the fuck head for his historical acumen.

Obama was at war every day for his entire 2 terms, and that's not including his assisting his brother in Jihad
Look! Over there >>>>>>>>>> Obama!

If Trumpelthinskin were to launch a preemptive attack and a couple hundred thousand in Seoul die including American troops, it would backfire bigly.

Wagging the Dog in this case would NOT help Dotard's approval rating.

Scan-24-640x480.jpeg

If Trumpelthinskin were to launch a preemptive attack and a couple hundred thousand in Seoul die including American troops, it would backfire bigly.

True.......but it would NOT backfire with his CULT base....Hell, they'd find a way to blame Obama and Clinton.

Obama was at war every day for his entire 2 terms, and that's not including his assisting his brother in Jihad

Don't be so mean. "But Obama" is all they have. It's not like they can defend Trump and still sound sane.

So you are saying that WWII was started by FDR......:71:

Don't be so mean. "But Obama" is all they have. It's not like they can defend Trump and still sound sane.

...coming from someone talking to herself

still ? when have Trumpdrones ever sounded sane

Bookmark this! Should be taught in history class

...coming from someone talking to herself

Yet you responded.

still ? when have Trumpdrones ever sounded sane

Well, there is that.

Forum List

Back