Cheney to speak at GOP convention

That is the stupidest mistake the GOP could have made. Bringing Darth "The Us Will Be Attacked Again!" Cheney to John McCain's party! That is an excellent way for McCain to distance himself from the Neo-Cons! Way To Go!:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $Richard B. Cheney.jpg
    $Richard B. Cheney.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 75
That is the stupidest mistake the GOP could have made. Bringing Darth "The Us Will Be Attacked Again!" Cheney to John McCain's party! That is an excellent way for McCain to distance himself from the Neo-Cons! Way To Go!:eusa_whistle:
Marc Ambinder (August 08, 2008) - Edwardses Not Expected To Attend The Convention
Democratic officials say that as of today, there has been no invitation extended to either Sen. John Edwards or Elizabeth Edwards to attend the Democratic National Convention.

The officials, citing today's events, would not comment.

Several former Edwards aides had been under the impression that Elizabeth Edwards would speak on Monday evening, but her name does not appear on the schedule, Democratic officials said.

Elizabeth Edwards has become a national political figure in her own right and is one of the party's top spokespeople on health care reform. And nominees generally find speaking slots for vanquished opponents.

Wonder why?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCvJTLdLoP4]YouTube - Bill Clinton "I am not a racist"[/ame]

I wonder if Bill will be talking about this at the convention?:eusa_whistle:

Who cares about John Edwards, his chances of becoming the VP are slim to none. And nothing Matt Drudge can "Drudge" up is going to stick this time! Good try though!:eusa_whistle:

You must have misquoted I was referring to Bill Clinton in the post you replied to.

McCain can not afford to divorce himself completely from the NeoCons. He needs their votes so DICK is speaking at the convention. Maybe McCain is BUSH2...?

As I've pointed out before, one of the nice things about righties is that while they will condemn illegal or unethical behavior in their number, at the same time they will not throw each other under the bus just for the sake of political expediency.

Forum List

Back