Cheney to decimate Obama on Meet the Press!!

Independents know that this guy Obama is a radical k00k...........they bought his brilliant snow job 18 months ago but are now jumping ship on a daily basis.

Let me tell you something...............Ive been blogging for about 6-7 years now. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD..........its never been more fun than the past few months watching America poke the 21%ers smack dab in the eye and say, "FCUKK YOU......we dont like your America!!!"

oh..........and while we're on the topic of skid marks, is it not amazing the amount of intense hate the k00ks have for Dick Cheney???!!!! Its fcukking hysterical...........just 3 years ago, you'd go on a board like this and youd see dozens of threads about impeachment being imminent!!!! L............M...........B...............O. How pissed must the 21%ers be these days while Dick Cheney comes on TV and causes a massive amounts of political theatre as the k00ks sit on the couch with their thumbs up their asses while knawing off their own arms!!!

31561985.jpg

Last edited:
ewwwwwwwwwww............a scathing review of the Obama Admin by Dick Cheney today....................

Exclusive: Dick Cheney Critical of Biden, Obama National Security Policies
Former Vice President Says Bush-Era Policies Deserve Credit for Successes
By DEVIN DWYER
WASHINGTON, Feb. 14, 2010
Post a Comment Font Size PrintRSSE-mailShare this story with friendsFacebookTwitterRedditStumbleUponMore
Former vice president Dick Cheney, in an exclusive appearance on ABC News' "This Week," offered a sharp critique of the Obama administration's handling of national security and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, saying any achievements over the past year largely stemmed from policies implemented under President George W. Bush.

The former vice president hits the Obama administration on its war strategy."If [the administration is] going to take credit for [Iraq's success], fair enough ... but it ought to come with a healthy dose of 'Thank you, George Bush' up front and a recognition that some of their early recommendations with respect to prosecuting that war were just dead wrong," Cheney told ABC's Jonathan Karl .

Earlier Sunday, Vice President Joe Biden said on NBC's "Meet the Press" that Iraq may end up being one of the administration's greatest successes.

Midcan5
Anyone who can admire a draft dodging coward with four deferments, maybe five, who preaches war, so long as others serve, too cowardly to serve, who only steal from it because of its freedoms and uses its freedoms to criticize the democratically elected president, is not the man any good citizen can or should listen to.

Biden had 5 deferrments too and is now taking credit for the Iraq war.

C'mon.......even the unpolitical people of America know that the left's reputation on matters of national security goes something like this.......................

3612607838_597a483e25.jpg

The right repeats their lies so often, they eventually believe them.

They believe they freed Iraq, even though a million Christians have disappeared and Iraq, by constitution is now a hard core Islamic theocracy.

They believed they "saved" health care even though Insurance companies made record profits this year, a 56% increase over last year, by cutting 2.7 MILLION sick people.

They still believe that there was connection between Saddam and Bin Laden.

They believe Palin is qualified to be President of the United States.

Is it any wonder they also believe in "magical creation" and "Noah's Ark"? They will believe ANYTHING as long as it's wild and far fetched. The TRUTH is simply much too tame.

s0n............let me clue you into something. Its 2010..............not 2006 you fcukking dummy!!!:tomato:. Nobody cares about that stuff anymore. Where do you find it? Only in the Nether-regions of the internet.

All the above points are yesterdays news.........the entire political dynamic has swung ( and within one year I might add!!!!:lol:). Indeed..........there is "the truth" according to the 21%er k00ks who lurk on the internet because nobody else will listen to them.

All ya gotta do is look at the following FACTS s0ns.................

1) Viewership on places like MSNBC and CNN fall by the day ( ie: Olbermann has lost over 1 million viewers since 10/08).........and are now at industry "off the air" ratings status.
2) Except for the 21%ers, all of America wants the KSM trial out of NYC.
3) Obama has fallen in the polls from 68% to 44% approval in just 13 months ( fcukking astonishing:eek:.......even to me!!!)
4) ALL polls show that a huge majority of Americans reject ObamaCare!!!
5) Nobody in the Obama administration had anything to do with the surge in Iraq........in fact, all of those dolts publically spoke out against it in vehement fashion.

And thems the facts s0ns....................

I can't read your "mess". It's just too weird.

Midcan5
Anyone who can admire a draft dodging coward with four deferments, maybe five, who preaches war, so long as others serve, too cowardly to serve, who only steal from it because of its freedoms and uses its freedoms to criticize the democratically elected president, is not the man any good citizen can or should listen to.

i believe that is simply not true and right wing propaganda....

Joe Biden

Military experience? No.

Details: During the Vietnam War, Biden got a draft notice but flunked the physical due to asthma, according to a 1987 Washington Post profile. PolitiFact | FACT SHEET: Who was in military?

let me add

is a rejection/deferment for asthma the same as asking to be deferred because you are in college, or because of a business venture etc?

ewwwwwwwwwww............a scathing review of the Obama Admin by Dick Cheney today....................

By DEVIN DWYER
Post a Comment Font Size PrintRSSE-mailShare this story with friendsFacebookTwitterRedditStumbleUponMore
Former vice president Dick Cheney, in an exclusive appearance on ABC News' "This Week," offered a sharp critique of the Obama administration's handling of national security and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, saying any achievements over the past year largely stemmed from policies implemented under President George W. Bush.

The former vice president hits the Obama administration on its war strategy."If [the administration is] going to take credit for [Iraq's success], fair enough ... but it ought to come with a healthy dose of 'Thank you, George Bush' up front and a recognition that some of their early recommendations with respect to prosecuting that war were just dead wrong," Cheney told ABC's Jonathan Karl .

Earlier Sunday, Vice President Joe Biden said on NBC's "Meet the Press" that Iraq may end up being one of the administration's greatest successes.

Can someone please explain to me the "success" in Iraq? Where are the missing MILLION Christians? Have they read the new Iraqi Constitution?

Iraqi's recently unveiled a new monument expressing to America their "thanks" for what we did to their country.

bronzeshoe.jpg

Hmmm, what does that remind us of?

r-shoes-thrown-at-bush-large.jpg

VP Cheney has every right to go on television and defend himself from the attacks this current administration has made against him and President Bush. I wish Bush would go ahead and lay into Washington also. Of course the haters would then try to use that to their own political means.

CHENEY'S THE ONE BEING ATTACKED???????????

:clap2::lol::rofl::funnyface::beer::clap2::lol::rofl::funnyface::beer:

Every time Mr Obama opens his trap about the last 8 years. yes I call that an attack. But since you have your nose up Obama's Ass so far you can't hear any of that.

Apparently, Cheney thinks the best defense is a good offense:

After all, Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever:

Just so you know, using the tragedy of 9/11 to make stupid, cheap political points such as "Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever" is disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families. And, it marks you out as just another partisan hack.

:eusa_boohoo:And Obama is "limpwristed" and "soft on terror"?:eusa_boohoo:

You guys are all the same.

Liar. Show me where I said what you quote me as saying.

Midcan5

i believe that is simply not true and right wing propaganda....

Joe Biden

Military experience? No.

Details: During the Vietnam War, Biden got a draft notice but flunked the physical due to asthma, according to a 1987 Washington Post profile. PolitiFact | FACT SHEET: Who was in military?

let me add

is a rejection/deferment for asthma the same as asking to be deferred because you are in college, or because of a business venture etc?

Facts are facts Biden had 5 deferments and after he no longer could get them got disqualified for childhood asthma.

August 31, 2008 By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

DOVER, Del. - Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Vice President Dick Cheney, and later was disqualified from service because of asthma that he suffered as a teenager.

Officials with Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign released Biden's Selective Service records...

Guess no one can talk shit about Cheneys deferments anymore.........

By DEVIN DWYER

Can someone please explain to me the "success" in Iraq? Where are the missing MILLION Christians? Have they read the new Iraqi Constitution?

Iraqi's recently unveiled a new monument expressing to America their "thanks" for what we did to their country.

[

Hmmm, what does that remind us of?
]

And you think i't just grand that some asshole Iraqi assaulted your President. You are an UnAmerican fuck.

Just so you know, using the tragedy of 9/11 to make stupid, cheap political points such as "Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever" is disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families. And, it marks you out as just another partisan hack.

Try not to interrupt the progressive lunatics when they are just making stuff up out of thin air, not only does it offend their delicate sensibilities it also eliminates the distraction that keeps them from doing more damage to society than they already done. :)

Why Cheney attacks - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Oh.........I cant wait for this!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Dick Cheney is back again this AM to provide America with a little dose of reality.........and a right uppecut to the jaw of the Obama administration!!!!!!!!

The message will be clear..........that the terror bad guys know that they are dealing with a bunch of limpwristers in the White House, thus putting us all in danger!!

Dickcheney-1.jpg

Really??? If this administration was doing such a bad job to fight terrorism, then your sorry ass would not be around to insult them, would it???

I am shocked and bemused, and a tad perplexed... no response from rdean. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise.

VP Cheney has every right to go on television and defend himself from the attacks this current administration has made against him and President Bush. I wish Bush would go ahead and lay into Washington also. Of course the haters would then try to use that to their own political means.

When you perpetrated the worst foreign policy blunder in modern American history since Vietnam, it would probably be a better bet to, in the words of Oliver Wendell Holmes,

own up, pay up, and shut up.

Cheney's unprecedentedly aggressive approach ... reflects his own knowledge that he has committed war crimes of a very grave sort, war crimes that at some point could lead to prosecution and will undoubtedly lead to historical infamy. He will go down in history as a man who betrayed the very core principles of western civilization out of panic and then covered it up. He knows justice is coming. Until then, he will fight and fight and break every taboo that respect for the constitution and for civil discourse requires.

Politico: Cheney to continue ‘vicious’ rhetoric

After all, Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever:

For their lack of vigilance and because they "did not prioritize," President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are to be faulted for the attacks.

Keith Olbermann blames Bush, Cheney for 9/11 attacks

Why don't you ever defend Obama? After all, he was left with their mess.

Cuz he's a liar, like you, like Bush, like Clinton, etc. etc. etc. I don't defend liars. I will, occasionally, agree with him.

Still waiting for you to back up your supposed quotes from me, liar boy.

Isn't it? Why wait for someone to kick your ass?

Cheney's unprecedentedly aggressive approach ... reflects his own knowledge that he has committed war crimes of a very grave sort, war crimes that at some point could lead to prosecution and will undoubtedly lead to historical infamy. He will go down in history as a man who betrayed the very core principles of western civilization out of panic and then covered it up. He knows justice is coming. Until then, he will fight and fight and break every taboo that respect for the constitution and for civil discourse requires.

Politico: Cheney to continue ‘vicious’ rhetoric

For their lack of vigilance and because they "did not prioritize," President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are to be faulted for the attacks.

Keith Olbermann blames Bush, Cheney for 9/11 attacks

The rest is sheer idiocy... oh, wait, did I see Olberman's name associated with it? Well, there ya go... the king idiot and looney tune has spoken.

Last edited:

Because he's indefensible.... a loon and a moron.

What's Olberman's audience these days..... 5,000????? (interestingly enough, also the number of folks wearing foil hats)

Forum List

Back