Cheney to decimate Obama on Meet the Press!!

Yer still skipping a step.

go ahead----fill me in---this early morning stair climbing sucks

The media want ratings.

Ratings equal profits.

Therefore they post/play/report on things people want to hear/see/read.

Ratings go up.

Profits go up.

So when you say that the media controls what we see/read, it is really off the mark. The media just serves it on a platter. The public as a whole ultimately decides what the media reports.

I'll buy that---we committing suicide because we would rather hear what we want than the truth

go ahead----fill me in---this early morning stair climbing sucks

The media want ratings.

Ratings equal profits.

Ratings go up.

Profits go up.

So when you say that the media controls what we see/read, it is really off the mark. The media just serves it on a platter. The public as a whole ultimately decides what the media reports.

I'll buy that---we committing suicide because we would rather hear what we want than the truth

Pretty much.

Gotta remember that while the majority of USMB posters are well informed, literate, and capable of logical thinking, the same is not true for the public as a whole.

Still mighty enough to control speech in America---next step are the people who control the value of the almighty dollar

Not even close, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Internet, where even those of humble means can speak their minds and be heard by millions.

And what do people discuss here? What they have already heard from media reports.

Digital Confucius say "You need to get out more", the depth and variety of the subject matter and diversity of points of view "discussed" on the Internet exceeds the content in the traditional media as the light from the sun exceeds that of an incandescent light bulb. ;)

The media want ratings.

Ratings equal profits.

Ratings go up.

Profits go up.

Pretty much.

Gotta remember that while the majority of USMB posters are well informed, literate, and capable of logical thinking, the same is not true for the public as a whole.

You mean fighting amongst ourselves over which political party is better, nicer, smarter, less corrupt etc is not going to save America ??:eek:

Pretty much.

You mean fighting amongst ourselves over which political party is better, nicer, smarter, less corrupt etc is not going to save America ??:eek:

Shhhhhh.....

I'm part of the media, remember? Yer ruining my master plan.

Pretty much.

Shhhhhh.....

I'm part of the media, remember? Yer ruining my master plan.

I'll support your sponsers. :lol:

Apparently, Cheney thinks the best defense is a good offense:

Cheney's unprecedentedly aggressive approach ... reflects his own knowledge that he has committed war crimes of a very grave sort, war crimes that at some point could lead to prosecution and will undoubtedly lead to historical infamy. He will go down in history as a man who betrayed the very core principles of western civilization out of panic and then covered it up. He knows justice is coming. Until then, he will fight and fight and break every taboo that respect for the constitution and for civil discourse requires.

Politico: Cheney to continue ‘vicious’ rhetoric

After all, Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever:

For their lack of vigilance and because they "did not prioritize," President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are to be faulted for the attacks.

Keith Olbermann blames Bush, Cheney for 9/11 attacks

Just so you know, using the tragedy of 9/11 to make stupid, cheap political points such as "Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever" is disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families. And, it marks you out as just another partisan hack.

Get off your high horse. You are the resident expert on cheap emotional political pot shots.

After all, Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever:

Just so you know, using the tragedy of 9/11 to make stupid, cheap political points such as "Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever" is disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families. And, it marks you out as just another partisan hack.

Get off your high horse. You are the resident expert on cheap emotional political pot shots.

Fuck off and die in a ditch, Curve. The resident cheap shot king is you, you fool, you're just too fucking stupid to know it.

the gig was up the day this moron stepped up to the microphone and opened her idiot mouth..........although I must say I was laughing and very thankful...............

nancy-pelosi.jpg

At that moment? Debate over s0ns!!!!!!

cheneyfishy460.jpg

Cheney's unprecedentedly aggressive approach ... reflects his own knowledge that he has committed war crimes of a very grave sort, war crimes that at some point could lead to prosecution and will undoubtedly lead to historical infamy. He will go down in history as a man who betrayed the very core principles of western civilization out of panic and then covered it up. He knows justice is coming. Until then, he will fight and fight and break every taboo that respect for the constitution and for civil discourse requires.

Politico: Cheney to continue ‘vicious’ rhetoric

For their lack of vigilance and because they "did not prioritize," President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are to be faulted for the attacks.

Keith Olbermann blames Bush, Cheney for 9/11 attacks

:eusa_boohoo:And Obama is "limpwristed" and "soft on terror"?:eusa_boohoo:

You guys are all the same.

Cheney on "This Week", watching it even as I write this.

Called Sarah Palin "simple" and laughed when shown clips of her speaking. He said that supporting military action for political reasons is the worst possible reason, referring to her call for military action against Iran.

Supports the repeal of DADT.

Last edited by a moderator:
VP Cheney has every right to go on television and defend himself from the attacks this current administration has made against him and President Bush. I wish Bush would go ahead and lay into Washington also. Of course the haters would then try to use that to their own political means.

C'mon.......even the unpolitical people of America know that the left's reputation on matters of national security goes something like this.......................

3612607838_597a483e25.jpg

The right repeats their lies so often, they eventually believe them.

They believe they freed Iraq, even though a million Christians have disappeared and Iraq, by constitution is now a hard core Islamic theocracy.

They believed they "saved" health care even though Insurance companies made record profits this year, a 56% increase over last year, by cutting 2.7 MILLION sick people.

They still believe that there was connection between Saddam and Bin Laden.

They believe Palin is qualified to be President of the United States.

Is it any wonder they also believe in "magical creation" and "Noah's Ark"? They will believe ANYTHING as long as it's wild and far fetched. The TRUTH is simply much too tame.

VP Cheney has every right to go on television and defend himself from the attacks this current administration has made against him and President Bush. I wish Bush would go ahead and lay into Washington also. Of course the haters would then try to use that to their own political means.

CHENEY'S THE ONE BEING ATTACKED???????????

:clap2::lol::rofl::funnyface::beer::clap2::lol::rofl::funnyface::beer:

C'mon.......even the unpolitical people of America know that the left's reputation on matters of national security goes something like this.......................

3612607838_597a483e25.jpg

The right repeats their lies so often, they eventually believe them.

They believe they freed Iraq, even though a million Christians have disappeared and Iraq, by constitution is now a hard core Islamic theocracy.

They believed they "saved" health care even though Insurance companies made record profits this year, a 56% increase over last year, by cutting 2.7 MILLION sick people.

They still believe that there was connection between Saddam and Bin Laden.

They believe Palin is qualified to be President of the United States.

Is it any wonder they also believe in "magical creation" and "Noah's Ark"? They will believe ANYTHING as long as it's wild and far fetched. The TRUTH is simply much too tame.

s0n............let me clue you into something. Its 2010..............not 2006 you fcukking dummy!!!:tomato:. Nobody cares about that stuff anymore. Where do you find it? Only in the Nether-regions of the internet.

All the above points are yesterdays news.........the entire political dynamic has swung ( and within one year I might add!!!!:lol:). Indeed..........there is "the truth" according to the 21%er k00ks who lurk on the internet because nobody else will listen to them.

All ya gotta do is look at the following FACTS s0ns.................

1) Viewership on places like MSNBC and CNN fall by the day ( ie: Olbermann has lost over 1 million viewers since 10/08).........and are now at industry "off the air" ratings status.
2) Except for the 21%ers, all of America wants the KSM trial out of NYC.
3) Obama has fallen in the polls from 68% to 44% approval in just 13 months ( fcukking astonishing:eek:.......even to me!!!)
4) ALL polls show that a huge majority of Americans reject ObamaCare!!!
5) Nobody in the Obama administration had anything to do with the surge in Iraq........in fact, all of those dolts publically spoke out against it in vehement fashion.

And thems the facts s0ns....................

Last edited:
Oh.............and did I mention?????????????????????

poar01_obama0803-9.jpg

just go over to RCP and see all the articles about the Dums having massive amounts of skid marks in their shorts these days..............they dont even know what hit them s0ns!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back