Cheney to decimate Obama on Meet the Press!!

Dick Cheney and his incompetence are high on the list of the many reasons the Republicans are out of power. His feeble attempts to rescue his legacy are sad to witness.

Anyone who can admire a draft dodging coward with four deferments, maybe five, who preaches war, so long as others serve, too cowardly to serve, who only steal from it because of its freedoms and uses its freedoms to criticize the democratically elected president, is not the man any good citizen can or should listen to.

How Dick Cheney dodged the draft. - By Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

"BushCheney's occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq has cost $700 billion, according to the Congressional Research Service. That's about $400 million a day. Nobel Prizewinning economist Joseph Stiglitz says the tab is well over $2 trillion when you add rehabilitation for injured vets, replacement of military hardware, and the value of things we could have produced (but didn't) with that money over the past seven years."

Hightower Lowdown | What 8 years of BushCheney have done to our economy

I guess they are the same type of people that can admire and effeminate intellectual with no business sense, no military experience and no leadership capabilities.

You can't see the forest for the trees. Bush and Cheney controlled the defenses of the United States and failed to protect it.

It took years for that forest to grow. Much like to took decades for that hatred among some Muslims to grow. Fact is there is a plethora of blame to go around for 9/11 - some of us see that. Others, like you, use the tragedy of 9/11 to score cheap political points. Others of us spread that responsibility around to those who actually are responsible. We also call an oak an oak, and a pine a pine. Because we prefer hard facts to easy lies.

Do you understand the concept of justice?

We punish law-breakers to discourage future law-breaking. We criticize incompetence to discourage future incompetence. Bush and Cheney failed. We have to discourage future failure.

"We criticize incompetence to discourage future incompetence", are your tongues wagging over this administration and congress?

It took years for that forest to grow. Much like to took decades for that hatred among some Muslims to grow. Fact is there is a plethora of blame to go around for 9/11 - some of us see that. Others, like you, use the tragedy of 9/11 to score cheap political points. Others of us spread that responsibility around to those who actually are responsible. We also call an oak an oak, and a pine a pine. Because we prefer hard facts to easy lies.

Do you understand the concept of justice?

We punish law-breakers to discourage future law-breaking. We criticize incompetence to discourage future incompetence. Bush and Cheney failed. We have to discourage future failure.

"We criticize incompetence to discourage future incompetence", are your tongues wagging over this administration and congress?

Joe's a liar. He is just trying to justify his use of the tragedy of 9/11 to score political points. He calls an oak a pine tree because it suits his politics. I dislike liars far more than incompetents.

Cheney SHOULD NOT BE DOING THIS...that's the bottom line. Go directly to the president or vice president, IF HE REALLY IS CONCERNED, but to continually bombard our President at this point in the game, through the media, on something so important, is nothing but political posturing. He is scum for doing this, he is wrong for doing this, and may God see that he has his day.

One could wish that Dick Cheney would just follow the example of his former boss and go find something to do that is worthy of his former office, like perhaps finding a charity helping disadvantaged neocons find decent housing or something. The last thing the principled opposition to the Obama Agenda needs is a hypocritical, miscreant like Mr. Cheney chattering on the tube and reminding the American people exactly what it was that drove them to vote for President Obama and his progressive sycophants in congress in the first place.

Eight long years of Dick Cheney as Vice President was quite enough torture for the American People, I think we've earned a break from this guy.

One could wish that Dick Cheney would just follow the example of his former boss and go find something to do that is worthy of his former office, like perhaps finding a charity helping disadvantaged neocons find decent housing or something. The last thing the principled opposition to the Obama Agenda needs is a hypocritical, miscreant like Mr. Cheney chattering on the tube and reminding the American people exactly what it was that drove them to vote for President Obama and his progressive sycophants in congress in the first place.

Eight long years of Dick Cheney as Vice President was quite enough torture for the American People, I think we've earned a break from this guy.

Ain't that the truth.

If I must---the almighty dollar wins again

You mean "the once mighty dollar" don't you? In case you hadn't noticed it's not so "mighty" anymore. ;)

Still mighty enough to control speech in America---next step are the people who control the value of the almighty dollar

Not even close, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Internet, where even those of humble means can speak their minds and be heard by millions.

Yer still skipping a step.

go ahead----fill me in---this early morning stair climbing sucks

The media want ratings.

Ratings equal profits.

Therefore they post/play/report on things people want to hear/see/read.

Ratings go up.

Profits go up.

So when you say that the media controls what we see/read, it is really off the mark. The media just serves it on a platter. The public as a whole ultimately decides what the media reports.

You mean "the once mighty dollar" don't you? In case you hadn't noticed it's not so "mighty" anymore. ;)

Still mighty enough to control speech in America---next step are the people who control the value of the almighty dollar

Not even close, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Internet, where even those of humble means can speak their minds and be heard by millions.

And what do people discuss here? What they have already heard from media reports.

Forum List

Back