Cheney to decimate Obama on Meet the Press!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Why Cheney attacks - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Oh.........I cant wait for this!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Dick Cheney is back again this AM to provide America with a little dose of reality.........and a right uppecut to the jaw of the Obama administration!!!!!!!!

The message will be clear..........that the terror bad guys know that they are dealing with a bunch of limpwristers in the White House, thus putting us all in danger!!

Dickcheney-1.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently, Cheney thinks the best defense is a good offense:

Cheney's unprecedentedly aggressive approach ... reflects his own knowledge that he has committed war crimes of a very grave sort, war crimes that at some point could lead to prosecution and will undoubtedly lead to historical infamy. He will go down in history as a man who betrayed the very core principles of western civilization out of panic and then covered it up. He knows justice is coming. Until then, he will fight and fight and break every taboo that respect for the constitution and for civil discourse requires.

Politico: Cheney to continue ‘vicious’ rhetoric

After all, Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever:

For their lack of vigilance and because they "did not prioritize," President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are to be faulted for the attacks.

Keith Olbermann blames Bush, Cheney for 9/11 attacks

Cheney's unprecedentedly aggressive approach ... reflects his own knowledge that he has committed war crimes of a very grave sort, war crimes that at some point could lead to prosecution and will undoubtedly lead to historical infamy. He will go down in history as a man who betrayed the very core principles of western civilization out of panic and then covered it up. He knows justice is coming. Until then, he will fight and fight and break every taboo that respect for the constitution and for civil discourse requires.

After all, Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever:

For their lack of vigilance and because they "did not prioritize," President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are to be faulted for the attacks.

Just so you know, using the tragedy of 9/11 to make stupid, cheap political points such as "Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever" is disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families. And, it marks you out as just another partisan hack.

C'mon s0n...........gonna have to do better than that.

Nobody listens to Keith Olbermann. His TV show is down to about 374 viewers/night!!!:lol:

California Girl.............Happy Valentines Day!!! I love connecting with you on threads...........

By the way California..........seen the USMessage Board Political Forum Scoreboard lately?????

Scoreboardbig.jpg

So Cheney is going to go on TV to sneer and say how Obama is doing everything wrong?

This is news? I thought he popped out of his hole at least every other week already and did that?

Just so you know, using the tragedy of 9/11 to make stupid, cheap political points such as "Bush and Cheney are responsible for the worst terrorist attack on American soil ever" is disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families. And, it marks you out as just another partisan hack.

Mine are not "cheap political points." If we are to avoid the mistakes of the past, we must understand what has happened. If our examination includes the discovery of criminal acts, we must administer justice. That's how we guarantee our future happiness.

Nobody listens to Keith Olbermann. His TV show is down to about 374 viewers/night!!!:lol:

Truth is like an acorn. It starts as a tiny seed and grows to be a might oak.

Truth is like an acorn. It starts as a tiny seed and grows to be a might oak.

And people like you would call it a pine tree to score a cheap political point.

Anyone who can admire a draft dodging coward with four deferments, maybe five, who preaches war, so long as others serve, too cowardly to serve, who only steal from it because of its freedoms and uses its freedoms to criticize the democratically elected president, is not the man any good citizen can or should listen to.

How Dick Cheney dodged the draft. - By Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

"BushCheney's occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq has cost $700 billion, according to the Congressional Research Service. That's about $400 million a day. Nobel Prizewinning economist Joseph Stiglitz says the tab is well over $2 trillion when you add rehabilitation for injured vets, replacement of military hardware, and the value of things we could have produced (but didn't) with that money over the past seven years."

Hightower Lowdown | What 8 years of BushCheney have done to our economy

Anyone who can admire a draft dodging coward with four deferments, maybe five, who preaches war, so long as others serve, too cowardly to serve, who only steal from it because of its freedoms and uses its freedoms to criticize the democratically elected president, is not the man any good citizen can or should listen to.

"BushCheney's occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq has cost $700 billion, according to the Congressional Research Service. That's about $400 million a day. Nobel Prizewinning economist Joseph Stiglitz says the tab is well over $2 trillion when you add rehabilitation for injured vets, replacement of military hardware, and the value of things we could have produced (but didn't) with that money over the past seven years."

Funny the traits some people find admirable, isn't it?

Pine trees don't bend. They make break but a hostile wind cannot bend them.

But calling an oak tree a pine is still a lie.

You can't see the forest for the trees. Bush and Cheney controlled the defenses of the United States and failed to protect it.

It took years for that forest to grow. Much like to took decades for that hatred among some Muslims to grow. Fact is there is a plethora of blame to go around for 9/11 - some of us see that. Others, like you, use the tragedy of 9/11 to score cheap political points. Others of us spread that responsibility around to those who actually are responsible. We also call an oak an oak, and a pine a pine. Because we prefer hard facts to easy lies.

meh.................

nobody cares............and every time Cheney hits the Sunday shows, he takes the Obama Admin down yet another notch.

Oh..........and nobody cares about George Bush anymore s0n. Thats last years news..........only the k00ks try to desperately keep that alive.:lol:

Fact is there is a plethora of blame to go around for 9/11 -

Nixon...Carter...Reagan...Bush...Clinton...Bush...

Indeed, all of the above - and a good few others whose names we will likely never know. And, personally, I don't care to know. I care far more about the future than the past. I care more about solving the situation, than laying blame for it. I call an oak, an oak.

But calling an oak tree a pine is still a lie.

You can't see the forest for the trees. Bush and Cheney controlled the defenses of the United States and failed to protect it.

It took years for that forest to grow. Much like to took decades for that hatred among some Muslims to grow. Fact is there is a plethora of blame to go around for 9/11 - some of us see that. Others, like you, use the tragedy of 9/11 to score cheap political points. Others of us spread that responsibility around to those who actually are responsible. We also call an oak an oak, and a pine a pine. Because we prefer hard facts to easy lies.

Do you understand the concept of justice?

We punish law-breakers to discourage future law-breaking. We criticize incompetence to discourage future incompetence. Bush and Cheney failed. We have to discourage future failure.

Do you understand the concept of justice?

We punish law-breakers to discourage future law-breaking. We criticize incompetence to discourage future incompetence. Bush and Cheney failed. We have to discourage future failure.

I would rather have those that try and fail, than those who do not try. And I would rather have people who call an oak, an oak than liars who pretend they are pines. That is just me. I was never a huge fan of Bush or Cheney. But I don't believe that 'punishing' them by lying is good for the country. And it is the country and its future that matters. Not bitching about what went wrong in the past. I believe in learning lessons and moving forward - not scoring cheap political points by lying about the past. That is your path - don't ask me to walk it with you. I will not come. I will not walk with people I cannot trust and I cannot trust liars. You, Joe, are a liar. Your cross to bear.

Forum List

Back