Cheney to attend inauguration in a wheelchair

Yeah, cause most people want to make up stuff about older people getting injured. Cause you know, people suck and we should like it when they are hurt because they are them and we are we.

Maybe we should waterboard some brown people and make him feel better.

Maybe we should waterboard some brown people and make him feel better.

What is it with you and your obsession with taking pleasure in other peoples pain?

You think Cheney is some evil man who only desires to hurt people. Yet, you openly take pleasure in other people being hurt just because you dont like them.

I see this throughout the entire left and on part of the right and it disgusts me on both sides.

What is it with you and your obsession with taking pleasure in other peoples pain?

You think Cheney is some evil man who only desires to hurt people. Yet, you openly take pleasure in other people being hurt just because you dont like them.

I see this throughout the entire left and on part of the right and it disgusts me on both sides.

It is not left or right.

There are those on the left I don't like, and those on the right that I do like.

It is not left or right.

There are those on the left I don't like, and those on the right that I do like.

I can vouch for that.

you don't like those on the left who agree with the right ..............

& you like those on the right who do agree with the left!

I can vouch for that.

you don't like those on the left who agree with the right ..............

& you like those on the right who do agree with the left!
correction, he doesnt like those on either side that call him the moron that he shows he is

I don't think you have to love someone to not wish them harm. For example, Obama isn't my guy but I don't hope he falls down and gets hurt. I don't understand taking any sort of joy in others misery.

Cheney is old , has a bad heart, is overweight, its freezing in DC and he would have to stand for hours.

This way no one will expect him to stand up.

Cheney lifting his own boxes?

Yeah right.

I know we're all supposed to hate Cheney but... I don't. :tongue:

actually it's more like as americans we have a responsiblity to be informed on the issues.

that's what makes a democracy function best.

some just don't accept that responsibility:redface:.

Cheney is old , has a bad heart, is overweight, its freezing in DC and he would have to stand for hours. This way no one will expect him to stand up.Cheney lifting his own boxes?Yeah right.

come on

this way he gets worker's com.

Cheney is old , has a bad heart, is overweight, its freezing in DC and he would have to stand for hours.

This way no one will expect him to stand up.

Cheney lifting his own boxes?

Yeah right.

As if Oblah blah and Biden are going to lift their own boxes either......please...

Forum List

Back