Cheney said what? Mubarak a good friend, US ally

He has been a Good Ally to the United States. Though I seriously dislike us allying with dictators for any reason whatsoever.

It is interesting that Obama is likely to destroy Carter's one, maybe the only legitimate, legacy which is Peace between Israel and Egypt.

Yeah DICK. The Shah was a friend also, wasn't he? The time has come to stop supporting dictators!

Oh so the left is going to stop supporting Castro and Chavez? They are going to stop admiring Mao?

Damn! I hope the current administration is not listening to Cheney on anything.

this is our main cheerleader to invade Iraq. And said the Reagan proved the defecit did not matter. Championed torture, etc.

I ma not commenting on the egypt situation just on Cheney.
And yes I am attacking the source not the messenger.

Obama: Mubarak is a "Stalwart Ally ... Force for Stability & Good"

Well, Im sure the left feel really stupid now for attacking Cheney for saying exactly what Obama did. but I am sure that they will ignore this rather than admit they are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

this is our main cheerleader to invade Iraq. And said the Reagan proved the defecit did not matter. Championed torture, etc.

You left out the part where Cheney put frick'n lasers on Mars in order to control the galaxy.

BTW.. the calls to invade Iraq began with the Clinton administration. But hey, don't let that bother you.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

:lol:

Yeah..they were from the PNAC. Clinton balked. Bush hired them.

Berger, Albright, Kerry, Levin, Gore, Daschle, etc were memebers of PNAC?

Who knew!!!

You left out the part where Cheney put frick'n lasers on Mars in order to control the galaxy.

BTW.. the calls to invade Iraq began with the Clinton administration. But hey, don't let that bother you.

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

:lol:

Yeah..they were from the PNAC. Clinton balked. Bush hired them.

Berger, Albright, Kerry, Levin, Gore, Daschle, etc were memebers of PNAC?

Who knew!!!

Bush didn't hire those folks.

He hired Cheney, Ashcroft, Abrams, Allen, Bolton, Kirkpatrick, Libby, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Pearle.

Those were the members of the PNAC that would trying to convince Clinton to invade Iraq.

He has been a Good Ally to the United States. Though I seriously dislike us allying with dictators for any reason whatsoever.

It is interesting that Obama is likely to destroy Carter's one, maybe the only legitimate, legacy which is Peace between Israel and Egypt.

You should have stopped with the first sentence. There is never a good reason to support a dictator. It was not Mubarac that bought Israel and Egypt to peach. It was Sadat.

You should have stopped with the first sentence. There is never a good reason to support a dictator. It was not Mubarac that bought Israel and Egypt to peach. It was Sadat.

Mubarak has continued the peace with Israel. The rioters on the street have different ideas from their own words.

So no, i didnt need to stop with the first sentence. And thankfully, I dont have to obey your silly requests.

Obama: Mubarak is a "Stalwart Ally ... Force for Stability & Good"

Well, Im sure the left feel really stupid now for attacking Cheney for saying exactly what Obama did. but I am sure that they will ignore this rather than admit they are wrong.

yep, folks like uscitizen did ignore it and left the thread :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back