Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects

The Basshole is still trying (deliberately) to conflate "waterboarding" and "torture."

Are you saying waterboarding isn't torture? So would you agree to be waterboarded since you think it isn't torture?

Basshole, you Douche nozzle:

Waterboarding isn't torture.

And of course I don't volunteer to have it done to me, you bombastic transparently flatulent enema bag.

There are all manner of very unpleasant and painful things that can be inflicted on the human body that do not qualify as "torture." But just because we do not willingly wish to be subjected to those things doesn't mean that they get transmogrified into "torture."

Words (despite the wishes of dishonest stooges like you) still have meaning, shit face.

Torture techniques are a part of interrogation you jackass, so if US troops were waterboarded by Iraqis would you still believe it isn't torture?

You have a child that has been kidnapped and you have someone who knows where they are. You ask them to tell you and they say no way. Don't anyone tell me they wouldn't do what ever it took to get a straight answer, call it what you want, I would find out. If you don't like the methods I use then stay out of my fight, you are going to lose.

Ah, the old..."your child has been kidnapped"...

And you know that your torture would get the appropriate information instead of sending you and the police of a time-wasting wild goose chase......how?

Personally, I'd go to the police. But how do YOU know that going to the police wouldn't be the inefficient and unsafe waste of time whereas (possibly) the more direct route with the perpetrator might not be the very thing that saves your child's life?

let me waterboard you then.

An already refuted and utterly failed illogical "argument."

Not unexpected from a weak-link like Plasmaball.

so thats a no? Pussy..

Pussy-ballless:

As I said (I'll repeat myself, since you are brainless as well as ball-less), the answer is not just "no," but "of course not."

And the fact that I would reject the "opportunity" to be waterboarded does NOT establish in ANY way that waterboarding constitutes "torture," you dimwit.

Hurry back, now, with more of you unpersuasive and always failed efforts!

You have a child that has been kidnapped and you have someone who knows where they are. You ask them to tell you and they say no way. Don't anyone tell me they wouldn't do what ever it took to get a straight answer, call it what you want, I would find out. If you don't like the methods I use then stay out of my fight, you are going to lose.

Ah, the old..."your child has been kidnapped"...

And you know that your torture would get the appropriate information instead of sending you and the police of a time-wasting wild goose chase......how?

Your child would die while you did nothing at least mine would have a chance, I can be very persuasive.

1. Voluntary
2. Only lasts short period and we KNOW it's only a short period
3. Still absolutely horrid

Still not torture.

when can we waterboard you? looks like Lia cancelled due to his pussy lips hurting from getting fuck by some dude named bubba. So i do have an opening.

See this is the problem. It is torture, but it doesnt bother me in the least that we did it. We did what we felt we needed to do at the time. Its not pretty, but life isnt pretty.

Yet unlike these fucktards like Lia, Soggy, and lonestar, at least i can be honest and admit what it is.

Grow some balls ( looks at Lia mostly) and have some honor. (looks at soggy)

Pussy-ball-less STILL can't see how stupid his failure of an "argument" is.

He may be a hopeless quiff, but at least he has no facility to employ logic.

This makes him doubly funny.

If it isn't torture what is it? lets hear the lame excuse or non-answer.

That too has already been answered, Basshole.

Why don't you (as the PROponent of the claim that it "is torture") begin by accepting your own burden, douche bag?

Provide the proper definition of torture.

Then stop.

Go no further.

Once you DEFINE "torture," I will happily come back here to discuss whether or not your attempt at definition is acceptable.

Eventually, we might come to a mutually satisfactory premise. THEN we can turn to the question of whether water boarding necessarily qualifies under the actual definition.

Torture is ______________.

when can we waterboard you? looks like Lia cancelled due to his pussy lips hurting from getting fuck by some dude named bubba. So i do have an opening.

See this is the problem. It is torture, but it doesnt bother me in the least that we did it. We did what we felt we needed to do at the time. Its not pretty, but life isnt pretty.

Yet unlike these fucktards like Lia, Soggy, and lonestar, at least i can be honest and admit what it is.

Pussy-ball-less STILL can't see how stupid his failure of an "argument" is.

He may be a hopeless quiff, but at least he has no facility to employ logic.

This makes him doubly funny.

coward

Your words are so meaningful to me.

:lol:

so thats a no? Pussy..

Pussy-ballless:

As I said (I'll repeat myself, since you are brainless as well as ball-less), the answer is not just "no," but "of course not."

And the fact that I would reject the "opportunity" to be waterboarded does NOT establish in ANY way that waterboarding constitutes "torture," you dimwit.

again pussy...Man up, if its not torture then you would have no problem going through with it, videoing it, and then saying to the camera, its not torture.

Like Hannity you are a coward. A fucking Coward, I hope you enjoy being a fucking coward, because thats what i will be calling you from now on Coward.

I wouldn't want to go through a lot of things... that doesn't make them torture you dip shit.

You need to drop a few Xanbars and calm the fuck down already.

so thats a no? Pussy..

Pussy-ballless:

again pussy...Man up, if its not torture then you would have no problem going through with it, videoing it, and then saying to the camera, its not torture.

Like Hannity you are a coward. A fucking Coward, I hope you enjoy being a fucking coward, because thats what i will be calling you from now on Coward.

Hannity opened his big mouth and then backed down. No points for backing up his mouth with his action.

Arguably he does get some points, however, for common sense.

It is rather ridiculous to volunteer to undergo something that you know in advance is going to be that unpleasant (unless one happens to be in the military and is undergoing it for training purposes, of course).

But your always inept ad hominem efforts provide no cover for the fact that you have not the slightest shred of logic to support your silly contention.

As always, you remain a massive fail, pussy-ball-less.

And for the record, when it comes these fucking middle-eastern knuckle-draggers that would just as soon cut the head off a six year-old and use it as a soccer ball as spit... I really don't give a shit what we have to do to thwart them.

Happy?

The Basshole is still trying (deliberately) to conflate "waterboarding" and "torture."

Are you saying waterboarding isn't torture? So would you agree to be waterboarded since you think it isn't torture?

I don't think that eating honey mustard is torture, but I wouldn't agree to eating it. (I don't like honey mustard) I'm not taking a side here, I'm just saying that you need to come up with something better that saying that if you think something isnt torture- you should do it. Something may be horribly unpleasant- but this doesnt dictate whether or not it is torture.

Burning my tongue on my dinner is not torture, but I would not volunteer to it.

I can give you more examples- if you do not understand.
:clap2::clap2:

I'M RIGHT, BUD!

1. Voluntary
2. Only lasts short period and we KNOW it's only a short period
3. Still absolutely horrid

Still not torture.

You can waterboard me anytime you feel man enough to come to Southeast Texas and find me. And I'm not that hard to find in a town of just over 600 people (Bonney, Texas) just ask anyone there for "Cowboy" and they'll direct you to my ranch.

Oh and bring a lunch!

Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects - Yahoo! News

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

You can add obsession with torture to the GOP deck of cards. Cheney is sick.

Good for him!!

He has nothing to be regretful about.

Fine, just don't say it wasn't torture.

It wasn't torture.
Some people's moral compass is so screwed up they can't understand that. They think anything that's unpleasant must be torture. By that token sleep deprivation is torture too.

I don't think that eating honey mustard is torture, but I wouldn't agree to eating it. (I don't like honey mustard) I'm not taking a side here, I'm just saying that you need to come up with something better that saying that if you think something isnt torture- you should do it. Something may be horribly unpleasant- but this doesnt dictate whether or not it is torture.

Burning my tongue on my dinner is not torture, but I would not volunteer to it.

I can give you more examples- if you do not understand.
:clap2::clap2:

I'M RIGHT, BUD!

Oddly, PlasticBalls has no problem subjecting us all to his special brand of colossally stupid nonsense which IS btw... torture.

Good for him!!

Fine, just don't say it wasn't torture.

It wasn't torture.
Some people's moral compass is so screwed up they can't understand that. They think anything that's unpleasant must be torture. By that token sleep deprivation is torture too.
By the standards of the left? A citizen keeping thier own money and not giving it to Gubmint for redistribution to moochers is torture.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

What is there to regret? Torture works, the fact that we used intell from it to get to Osama bin Laden proves it. Good for him for not apologizing for it like a liberal wuss.

It's OK for Obama to bomb a fellow African for six months but when the previous administration spills a little water on a murderer's face, lefties get all Code Pink for the terrorists.

Wow.

Also, for you people offering to waterboard those that think that it is not torture, would you agree to be aborted in return? I know most of you agree with abortion.

Cheney is a national hero. Let's build a memorial on the National Mall.

Good for him!!

So because of his interrogation techniques, he invaded the wrong country? How does this make sense to you?

Forum List

Back