Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects

Good for him!!

He has nothing to be regretful about.

Fine, just don't say it wasn't torture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOStoGd5GZw]Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture - YouTube[/ame]

It's not torture.

Do you think we would torture our own soldiers?

Water-boarding, like many other interrogation techniques, could be torture in the hands of a sadist. But -- as the following article demonstrates -- it can be an effective interrogation technique and an essential tool of training, as it has been for US Navy and Air Force pilots.

PS. Mancow's a pussy, not a soldier.

A convict doesn't think waterboarding is torture, you probably think prison anal rape really isn't rape too, right? :lol:

Cheney is pure evil.

He trashes Powell and Rice.

Airing differences of opinion is not the same as trashing, dishonest-one.

And disagreeing with folks YOU tend to worship is hardly a sign of "evil."

Ah but in the liberal mind disagreeing = trashing = trashing Powell and Rice =

drum roll

Cheney must be racist!!!!

but wait the blacks are conservative so back to just trashing.

liberal thought process always gives me a brain cramp like when you eat an ice cream cone too fast.

:lol:

The Basshole is still trying (deliberately) to conflate "waterboarding" and "torture."

Are you saying waterboarding isn't torture? So would you agree to be waterboarded since you think it isn't torture?

Basshole, you Douche nozzle:

Waterboarding isn't torture.

And of course I don't volunteer to have it done to me, you bombastic transparently flatulent enema bag.

There are all manner of very unpleasant and painful things that can be inflicted on the human body that do not qualify as "torture." But just because we do not willingly wish to be subjected to those things doesn't mean that they get transmogrified into "torture."

Words (despite the wishes of dishonest stooges like you) still have meaning, shit face.

Looks like you really got under his skin, Bass. Flipped out so much he couldn't do anything but blubber obscenities. You OWN him, dude. :clap2:

Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects - Yahoo! News

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

You can add obsession with torture to the GOP deck of cards. Cheney is sick.

Good for him!!

He has nothing to be regretful about.

Fine, just don't say it wasn't torture.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOStoGd5GZw]Mancow Gets Waterboarded: Admits It's Torture - YouTube[/ame]

It wasn't torture.

It's not torture.

Do you think we would torture our own soldiers?

Water-boarding, like many other interrogation techniques, could be torture in the hands of a sadist. But -- as the following article demonstrates -- it can be an effective interrogation technique and an essential tool of training, as it has been for US Navy and Air Force pilots.

PS. Mancow's a pussy, not a soldier.

A convict doesn't think waterboarding is torture, you probably think prison anal rape really isn't rape too, right? :lol:

I've never been raped but I can tell you that prison although not pleasant, isn't torture.

And no waterboarding is not torture.

You know what the really huge problem is here?...IMO....

Back in WWII, they tortured the crap out of the enemy, and I'm talking about car batteries hook up to tounges and gonads, fingernail removal, cigar burns, etc......because they had to. But!....nobody found out during the time. Morale depended on it.

Fast forward to 2004. George Bush wants America to think he's a kick ass tough guy, but he's too stupid to realize the damage that he will cause by allowing his torture athorizations to be made public.

Covert ops...including torture have been around forever, only now...everybody is talking about it.

Thanks W!, you asshole!

Yes yes. I recall that day with horror. I said to myself, "Self? How could this President, this W character, seriously sign an Executive Order directing the immediate reporting of all of our State Secrets?"

But then, I thought to myself (for who else could I "think" to?): "Oh wait. That never happened."
The American press never found out that torture/enhanced interrogation was happening under the Bush admin?.......wow......how do we know it happened then?

Cheney: 'No regrets' about waterboarding suspects - Yahoo! News

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he has "no regrets" about the harsh interrogation policies the Bush administration pursued in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.
The often controversial Cheney also says "I don't know why" former President George W. Bush should feel betrayed by insider information he reveals in his new memoir.
Asked in an NBC interview if he still embraces waterboarding, Cheney says, "I would strongly support using it again if circumstances arose where we had a high-value detainee and that was the only way we could get him to talk."

You can add obsession with torture to the GOP deck of cards. Cheney is sick.

It's real hard for me to feel sorry for the Mastermind of the 9/11 attacks that SLAUGHTERED 3000 innocent--unsuspecting--unarmed American citizens. Hey but if you want to go for it--:lol::lol:

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

The Basshole is still trying (deliberately) to conflate "waterboarding" and "torture."

Are you saying waterboarding isn't torture? So would you agree to be waterboarded since you think it isn't torture?

Educate yourself moron!

Waterboarding: A SERE-ing Experience for Tens of Thousands of US Military Personnel

1. Voluntary
2. Only lasts short period and we KNOW it's only a short period
3. Still absolutely horrid

Basshole, you Douche nozzle:

Waterboarding isn't torture.

And of course I don't volunteer to have it done to me, you bombastic transparently flatulent enema bag.

There are all manner of very unpleasant and painful things that can be inflicted on the human body that do not qualify as "torture." But just because we do not willingly wish to be subjected to those things doesn't mean that they get transmogrified into "torture."

Words (despite the wishes of dishonest stooges like you) still have meaning, shit face.

Looks like you really got under his skin, Bass. Flipped out so much he couldn't do anything but blubber obscenities. You OWN him, dude. :clap2:

Nah. I enjoy spewing bullshit back in the face of that homophobic fraud.

And tools like you can't even try to dispute the refutation of his illogical blather, either.

Your fail is noted. Yet again.

You have a child that has been kidnapped and you have someone who knows where they are. You ask them to tell you and they say no way. Don't anyone tell me they wouldn't do what ever it took to get a straight answer, call it what you want, I would find out. If you don't like the methods I use then stay out of my fight, you are going to lose.

You know what the really huge problem is here?...IMO....

Back in WWII, they tortured the crap out of the enemy, and I'm talking about car batteries hook up to tounges and gonads, fingernail removal, cigar burns, etc......because they had to. But!....nobody found out during the time. Morale depended on it.

Fast forward to 2004. George Bush wants America to think he's a kick ass tough guy, but he's too stupid to realize the damage that he will cause by allowing his torture athorizations to be made public.

Covert ops...including torture have been around forever, only now...everybody is talking about it.

Thanks W!, you asshole!

Yes yes. I recall that day with horror. I said to myself, "Self? How could this President, this W character, seriously sign an Executive Order directing the immediate reporting of all of our State Secrets?"

But then, I thought to myself (for who else could I "think" to?): "Oh wait. That never happened."
The American press never found out that torture/enhanced interrogation was happening under the Bush admin?.......wow......how do we know it happened then?

Did you major in babble or in non sequitor?

(A) I never suggested or implied that the media never found out about the use of waterboarding.

(B) That they "found out" about it is not the same thing as President Bush having directed the disclosure of it. That they "found out about it," accordingly has no bearing on your idiotic claim that W was an "asshole." He wasn't. You are.

(C) Give it some practice and time and someday you might demonstrate your first hint of an ability to employ the use of logic.

You have a child that has been kidnapped and you have someone who knows where they are. You ask them to tell you and they say no way. Don't anyone tell me they wouldn't do what ever it took to get a straight answer, call it what you want, I would find out. If you don't like the methods I use then stay out of my fight, you are going to lose.

The classic (expected) liberal response is to angrily note that to avoid the pain of "torture," people can be expected to blurt out any old lie.

That's true, as far as it goes, but that's exactly as far (and no further) as the liberals go with it.

They seem uniformly unable and/or unwilling to take the next logical step in the progression.

Bush did what he had to do. 3000 people died a horrible death, dare I say torture) I don't care what we did to get the answers. Do any of you know a POW during WWII that were with the JAPS. if you do you would ever think if driving a Jap car.

We are not dealing with rational people, please and thank you don't exist in their vocabulary. Guns and Knives and an occasional water hose do.

Ah, the old..."your child has been kidnapped"...

And you know that your torture would get the appropriate information instead of sending you and the police of a time-wasting wild goose chase......how?

Forum List

Back