Cheney Is Heckled At His Alma Mater

blatantly hypocritical demoncwats,, cheer cheney heckle piss whine bitch and moan when your guy gets heckled.. it makes me laugh..

Cheney was heckled in front of congress?

yeah it makes all the difference in the world where he was heckled. sorry not everyone feels sorry for your Ossiah.

It does make a difference in this case. You cant be serious. He was heckled in front of congress by this nut case. There are written rules for that situation, yet he decided to not care. Yes, in this case, WHERE he was did matter.

Why did you tink the republicans there say he was wrong. Why did he immediately apologize? (Here is a hint, it wasn't his idea, he said his party leaders MADE him do it).

why is it written somewhere saying it is not protocol for him to do what he did?

Not everyone eh?

OK.

Last edited:
"Cheney Is Heckled At His Alma Mater "

That is only because University of Wyoming is an unabashed bastion of rampant liberalism.

I am glad Wyoming is turning its back on the Cheneys.

I'm glad America is turning its back on obama.

who is un patriotic now?
You can disagree with the guy but some of this shit is getting out of hand.
Yeah some people from the left did some of the same things to Bush, doesn't make it right.
Like Richard Clark has said, he used to toast eisenhower every night with a glass of milk, do you think eisenhower was accused of indoctrinating the children of america?

Cheney's not the Vice President. Get over it. Your guy won.
Tell that to that Dick.

He has returned to citizen Cheney and has every right to speak out about the country as do you or I.

Yep.

And for those who object to the alleged violation of old-time protocol whereby a prior Administration would refrain from commenting on the policies and actions or words of a subsequent Administration, I remind you, in the old days it USED TO BE a two-way street.

But, nowadays, since Team Obama has NO reticence in casting unfair aspersions on President Bush and Vice President Cheney, the old rules simply do not rationally or reasonably apply.

If you guys don't like it, then stop doing it yourselves.

Twits.

Tell that to that Dick.

He has returned to citizen Cheney and has every right to speak out about the country as do you or I.

Yep.

And for those who object to the alleged violation of old-time protocol whereby a prior Administration would refrain from commenting on the policies and actions or words of a subsequent Administration, I remind you, in the old days it USED TO BE a two-way street.

But, nowadays, since Team Obama has NO reticence in casting unfair aspersions on President Bush and Vice President Cheney, the old rules simply do not rationally or reasonably apply.

Twits.
And tell it to Carter. I never thought Clinton would have more 'class' than Carter or Obama. :eek:

Yep.

Twits.
And tell it to Carter. I never thought Clinton would have more 'class' than Carter or Obama. :eek:

Good point. I wouldn't normally think of "class" when thinking of impeached and disgraced former President Clinton, either; but he does exemplify the old-school notions a whole lot better than disgraceful former President Carter.

Last edited:
"Cheney Is Heckled At His Alma Mater "

That is only because University of Wyoming is an unabashed bastion of rampant liberalism.

Cowboyville? Laramie? You are stark raving mad, or having fun at the cons' expense.

And Cheney reaction is...

fail007.jpg

Cheney was heckled in front of congress?

yeah it makes all the difference in the world where he was heckled. sorry not everyone feels sorry for your Ossiah.

It does make a difference in this case. You cant be serious. He was heckled in front of congress by this nut case. There are written rules for that situation, yet he decided to not care. Yes, in this case, WHERE he was did matter.

Why did you tink the republicans there say he was wrong. Why did he immediately apologize? (Here is a hint, it wasn't his idea, he said his party leaders MADE him do it).

why is it written somewhere saying it is not protocol for him to do what he did?

Not everyone eh?

OK.
i never said it wasn't against protocol. in fact it was rude. It's just not everyone feels sorry for your Ossiah, you stupid fuck.

Ame®icano;1514484 said:
And Cheney reaction is...

fail007.jpg

:clap2:

I love the fact that Vice President Cheney is the kind of man who speaks the truth so often and sometimes so bluntly.

I don't recall seeing THAT image before. It might be photoshopped, but it COULD be real.

It should be.

Forum List

Back