"Cheney is a terrorist" - Alec Baldwin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by -Cp, Feb 17, 2006.

1. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    Why can't the good Baldwin brother BEAT this guy like a rented pack-mule?

So, I suppose the question is...what kind of civil trial will we see, or not see, between Cheney and Whittington? Whittington is certainly no stranger to a court room and to civil litigation. Will Cheney pay him off, preemptively? Will they go to court? I would imagine if a guy with a few beers in him shoots you in the face on a hunting trip, how could you turn down that opportunity?

What would Cheney do about the whole secrecy thing then? I mean, this is the guy that sicced Enron on Gray Davis and the state of California to embarrass Davis, trigger the recall and then watched Arnold Schwarzenegger become governor of California. (To this day, perhaps, still the low point in American political life.) Then Cheney covered it up.

Cheney's the guy who told Libby to out Valerie Plame. The rumor I heard is that someone yelled, "Look out! Shooter!" and Cheney thought he said Scooter and fired in that general direction.

Cheney is a terrorist. He terrorizes our enemies abroad and innocent citizens here at home indiscriminately. Who ever thought Harry Whittington would be the answer to America's prayers. Finally, someone who might get that lying, thieving Cheney into a courtroom to answer some direct

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alec-baldwin/will-they-go-to-court_b_15875.html

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Alec Baldwin is stupid. (How's that for insight?) :laugh:

3. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    All I can say is, Alec is a MORON!!! :finger: him, and ANY movie he ever touches.

4. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    This peckerhead isn't gone YET? What's he waiting for - carfare? I'll pony up a share. Hell, I'll even get him a driver: Ted Kennedy. The only catch is, the senator gets to stop for an "eye-opener" whenever he feels the need...

5. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Wait, isn't this the same Alec Baldwin that said he was moving out of the country if Bush was elected the first time? Yeah, he has a lot of credibility.

6. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    :gross2:

7. Working Man

Working Man Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    Ok, so Alec doesn't like the Big Dick.. No problem. I wouldn't worry about what he has to say. Let him do the second string Larry King interview circuit.. At least I agree with him that it is wrong for chinks to kill the aminals we consider "man's best friend", and turn them into a pair or cheap gloves, or a collar for a hosebag's jacket.

If the conservatives really wanted to let the air out of the left wing machine, then the will need to come up with better plans to put peoples minds at ease.
    Jobs, health care, education.. No, not the liberalized pay and pray version, but the real kind whose benefit can be felt lower down the economic ladder. When the less fortunate can feel a real positive improvement, or even see a brighter light on the horizon, then credit can be given to those who helped make it happen. Hopefully in the form of votes and suport for the RIGHT party.

The republicans have had their turn at the wheel. If the public turns on them and replaces the senate and the house,, {the presidency is probably a given win for the dems,,, } then you can bet it is because the people have not seen a real change in how this country was run by Bush/Cheney over the likes of BC.... That is a given.. Now.. Think about it.. How long do you believe it will take for the republicans to get another chance,,, another gift,,, to run the government again???? I doubt I will be around to see it, and if I am,,, I will then probably be one of those depends wearing AARP'ers.. Which way do those folks vote???

8. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    "By following the rules of the Film Actor's Guild, the world can become a better place; that handles dangerous people with talk, and reasoning; that, is the F.A.G. way. One day you'll all look at the world us actors created and say, "wow, good going, F.A.G. You really made the world a better place, didn'tcha, F.A.G.?"-Alec Baldwin, Team America

In short, Alec Baldwin=F.A.G.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

10. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Just what the world was waiting for...

Alec Baldwin to come down from the Mount and give us his words of wisdom...

What would the rest of us do without Alec Baldwin???

(as the house lights dim and the orchestra begins playing....)

(Sung to the tune of "Oh Canada" --- with apologies to Said1 and other Canadians!)

"Alec Baldwin
    He knows everything!
    Forces of ignorance
    Flee from before him!
    He's always right
    And he's so polite!
    What would we do without
    Alec Baldwin?

Alec Baldwin! He kn-ooo-ws eve-ry-thing!!!!!!!!!"

(Kinda brings a tear to your eye don't it? :) )