Cheney: ‘I Worship The Ground That Paul Ryan Walks On’ (VIDEO)

halliburtongraph.gif

company formerly headed by Vice President Cheney, has won contrast worth more than $1.7 billion under Operation Iraqi Freedom and stands to make hundreds of millions more dollars under a no-bid contract awarded by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, according to newly available documents

Cheney still holds nearly half a million Halliburton stock options which have risen 3,281% in the last year and are now valued at over $8 million.

Cheney's Halliburton stock up 3,281% | The Hindsight Factor

I think I figured out why we invaded Iraq.

Cheney: ‘I Worship The Ground That Paul Ryan Walks On’.
That's not surprising. What would one expect, from a Halliburton-"employee"?​

June 14, 2011

"Eric Sapp, Executive Director of the American Values Network, also blogs over at HuffPo. Lately, in both his writing at HuffPo and posts on the AVN blog, he has been blowing the whistle on Ayn Randians, especially those politicians who espouse the politics of selfishness. With each one geared to a separate group—GOP, Democrats, and Christians—he warns about the insidiousness of more and more people believing in Rand’s philosophy of, “I got mine. Take a hike, Jack

banner-atlas-shrugged.png

halliburtongraph.gif

company formerly headed by Vice President Cheney, has won contrast worth more than $1.7 billion under Operation Iraqi Freedom and stands to make hundreds of millions more dollars under a no-bid contract awarded by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, according to newly available documents

Cheney still holds nearly half a million Halliburton stock options which have risen 3,281% in the last year and are now valued at over $8 million.

Cheney's Halliburton stock up 3,281% | The Hindsight Factor

I think I figured out why we invaded Iraq.

And Obama is still handing Cheney no bid contracts.

Nice.

Dick the Draft Dodger should fall to both knees in Afghanistan and worship the ground Pat Tillman walked and died on.

Cheney got perfectly legitimate deferments from the draft during Vietnam.
Ah, yes....that glorious, Republican.....

werent-soldiers.jpg

Forum List

Back