Cheney had major heart surgery

Hope he gets well soon. And I would wish the same for the asshole Obama, and his family if it where him.

OF COURSE Cheney has bad genes.........he's pure evil.

Not close to you, sir.

Just out of curiosity you stumbling simp, what makes you qualified to make that assumption?

Do I know you? Probably not.

Do I want to? No.

Do you know the way I grew up as well of the circumstances of my life over the past 46 years?

I actually served this country for 20 years in 4 war zones. What did Cheney do other than manipulate his positions in government?

Fucker never even served and did more to fuck up this country than any other admin in this nations history.

Try again 'tard.

Just another great example of socialized medicine in this country.

It even saves evil criminals.

You jus a lil stupid now aintcha boyo????

This device is the result of profit-driven medical science. Over 80% of medical innovation comes from the United States - due to competitive license and if all goes well, resulting profit.

Now go pack yer bags and live under the porch if the dog will have ya...
____

Obama approved!!!!!!

happyobama.jpg

Yo......Shit Nada.......Cheney still receives all that bodacious medical care from his stint as VP.

It's Medicare ya 'tard. You must be a genetic clone of Trig Palin.

And yeah......Cheney is pure evil.

Cheney underwent heart surgery last week - Politics - msnbc.com

Cheney underwent heart surgery last week
Former Vice President had pump implanted to assist heart function

Cheney has heart surgery for pump implant

Former Vice President Dick Cheney has suffered five heart attacks.
by NBC's Pete Williams
NBC News
updated 12 minutes ago

breaking

Former Vice President Dick Cheney underwent surgery last week to have a tiny pump implanted to assist in the functioning of his heart, a family spokesman says.

The surgery, to insert a left ventricular assist device, was performed at Fairfax Hospital in Virginia.

Cheney, 69, has suffered five heart attacks, the first when he was 37. His most recent heart attack, described as "mild," was in February.

"A few weeks ago, it became clear that I was entering a new phase of the disease when I began to experience increasing congestive heart failure," Cheney said in a statement. After a series of recent tests and discussions with my doctors, I decided to take advantage of one of the new technologies available and have a Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) implanted."

A doctor, who is part of his medical team, told NBC News that Cheney is "doing well now," but that the former vice president was short of breath and was experiencing "heart failure" before the device was implanted. He was "running on 3 cylinders. Now he's on 8," the doctor said.

The American Heart Association website defines the LVAD device as "a battery-operated, mechanical pump-type device that's surgically implanted. It helps maintain the pumping ability of a heart that can't effectively work on its own."

NBC's Steve Handelsman contributed reporting.

If you thought the man the dark lord, let it go. Truth is, his surgery and the publicity surrounding it will help one of your loved ones in the near future in all likelihood.

Good luck to him, it's cutting edge and the man has bad genes.

Has he ever let loose and worn a pair of genes? I mean jeans! ;)

Best wishes to a speedy recovery to the former VP.

Immie

Great news for a great man.

He should be in tip top shape for the run in 2012.

I hope Cheney does well. I hope ABS has hell to pay. Karma.. Great Karma.

You know.......considering some of the hateful trash that you've spewed over the years, you should be the LAST person to invoke Karma.

Good luck with that.......really.......

Besides.....I've already done my time in hell. Did it from 5 until I was 16, and then again from 18 to 30. Even got places where they know and like me.

good, you'll be comfortable there. I might even send down a pitcher of ice water now and then and let you watch me pour it down the drain.

Yo......Shit Nada.......Cheney still receives all that bodacious medical care from his stint as VP.

you izz a genetic clone of a pig. and it sounds as if you deserved the hell you call your life. karma got there way before I invoked it..

Just saw an interview with a heart surgeon. Cheney no longer has a pulse, instead the device creates a constant flow of blood. It's powered by a battery pack, worn on his stomach. At night he is plugged into an electrical outlet.
It's the end of the line for his treatment. The device is often used to hold a patient until a heart transplant, but for him it's until the end of his life.

you izz a genetic clone of a pig. and it sounds as if you deserved the hell you call your life. karma got there way before I invoked it..

Just out of curiosity, what could a 5-7 year old possibly have done to deserve a 3-4/week ass kicking from a 40 year old man?

Or, what could an 8 year old have possibly done to deserve being an orphan and shoved into foster care?

The period of my life from 18 to 30? I deserved everything I got because I did a few fucked up things based on bad decisions and my own desire to be comfortable at the expense of others.

However............at age 30 I learned about Sister Karma, and my life has been beautiful ever since. Thanks for asking.

Nope, your karma computations suck ass............unless you are truly the soul less asshole you continually post as.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the taxpayers for funding this new, EXPENSIVE surgery for a true and great American hero!

but.......but.....but........the Republicans are trying to tell us that socialized medicine known as Medicaid/Medicare is evil!

Like I said, a great testament to socialized medicine. It even saves soul less assholes who deserve a lot worse than death for the bullshit they've inflicted on the world.

Thanks to all the taxpayers for funding this new, EXPENSIVE surgery for a true and great American hero!

but.......but.....but........the Republicans are trying to tell us that socialized medicine known as Medicaid/Medicare is evil!

Like I said, a great testament to socialized medicine. It even saves soul less assholes who deserve a lot worse than death for the bullshit they've inflicted on the world.
strawman alert

Hate to burst your bubble, but Cheney's treatment isn't paid by Medicare, or Medicaid. His is a private policy, the premium paid by you and me, and it is a policy you nor I can get. His out of pocket expenses are zero (there is no deductible on the Federal plan), but 100% of the PRIVATIZED cost is paid by you and me. Doctors and the hospital made crazy profit off of this one, so where you're getting "socialized" is beyond understanding.

He earned it. I'm glad we finally spent some of my money on something worthwhile.

Forum List

Back