Cheney Defends Rumsfeld: 'Get Off His Case'

Originally posted by MtnBiker

While a person accumulates posts on the board with their positions they take, ideals they express, the manner in which they respond, the words they use and the tone they use a history is established. Patterns will begin to emerge and a personality will develop. This is a normal occurance for members with numerous posts.

Do my reading next pretty please!:D

Humor you say, hmmmm.

While a person accumulates posts on the board with their positions they take, ideals they express, the manner in which they respond, the words they use and the tone they use a history is established. Patterns will begin to emerge and a personality will develop. This is a normal occurance for members with numerous posts.

That being said I stand by my statements in regard to your use of fallicious names. The way that your expletives "read" is not in a tone of humor. I'm sure you will respond by claiming that humor was your intent and that I and others just don't understand your intelect. :rolleyes: Whatever! I'm confident that I am not alone in my perspective of your posts.

Now you did not take my challange to find a use of "Slick Willie" by myself, not surprising. Instead you deflected and challanged me to find an example of me making mention to someone referring to the term "Slick Willie". To tell you the truth Bill Clinton is not a topic of much discussion here, sure from time to time but not alot, so the oppurtunity is less. However I can provide a instance. First lets remind ourselves of a term yourself said you used:

aWol Bush, George Bush has never been declared AWOL from the National Gaurd, your claim is false. Bill Clinton has an episode in his past concerning Juanita Broaddrick and a suspected rape. But Bill Clinton has never been charged or convicted of such a crime. One member, Spikes(an excellent member BTW) had made reference to this a few times, thus establishing a pattern, and the last time I called him on it. http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=74148&highlight=rapist#post74148

An occational expletive well placed is effective , the constant and repeative use is annoying and again undermines your crediblity and projects your weakness of character. You say humor, well the other members can decide for themselves.

Damn it, I wanting Spidey to respond to this. Oh well, is just me or does the board seem a whole lot sunnier now?

Damn it, I wanting Spidey to respond to this. Oh well, is just me or does the board seem a whole lot sunnier now?

It aint you. The board looks a whole lot brighter. but then that might be becausei turned out the lights and the laptop is the only source of light in the room.

Personally im surprised he wasnt axed sunday

Originally posted by Avatar4321
It aint you. The board looks a whole lot brighter. but then that might be becausei turned out the lights and the laptop is the only source of light in the room.

Personally im surprised he wasnt axed sunday

His type would take more offense to being ignored than being axed.

They live for the attention.

Forum List

Back