Cheney defends Gitmo and Water Boarding

That was the first time, without qualification. Maybe you don't understand the difference, but I suspect you do.

I also think you are lying.

Any person (other than perhaps a pure, outright pacifist) who says they would refuse to employ it if it was 100% assured to save the person they care about most in the world is either lying or isn't close to anyone. You can tell me which it is if you like.

The correct (and honest) answer is that yes, either of us would likely employ it if we knew for a fact that it would save the person we care most about, and that's true regardless of our general opposition to it.

The additional part of the correct answer, of course, is that our reaction would be emotional and the product of the enormous stress of being in that position, and so the fact that we would employ it should by no means serve as a basis for the use of waterboarding as "policy," which should be determined in a more rational way.

Sorry, you are wrong.

That was the first time, without qualification. Maybe you don't understand the difference, but I suspect you do.

I also think you are lying.

Any person (other than perhaps a pure, outright pacifist) who says they would refuse to employ it if it was 100% assured to save the person they care about most in the world is either lying or isn't close to anyone. You can tell me which it is if you like.

The correct (and honest) answer is that yes, either of us would likely employ it if we knew for a fact that it would save the person we care most about, and that's true regardless of our general opposition to it.

The additional part of the correct answer, of course, is that our reaction would be emotional and the product of the enormous stress of being in that position, and so the fact that we would employ it should by no means serve as a basis for the use of waterboarding as "policy," which should be determined in a more rational way.

Are you numb between the ears? He said No, emphatically No. You should run right out and submit an application for employment to Fox News. Your method of spin is exactly what they are looking for.

Be very careful in assertions that someone is a liar.

Forum List

Back