Cheney credited with 'getting' OBL

The GOP is now insisting an errant Cheney hunting pellet may have hit Bin Laden. Direct face hit is offered as evidence.

this isn't the humor section .....its 8:04 here, are you thrashed already? Out Spanging on Telegraph? thats the way it looks...seriously.

bozo...:lol:

• Banned
The GOP is now insisting an errant Cheney hunting pellet may have hit Bin Laden. Direct face hit is offered as evidence.

this isn't the humor section .....its 8:04 here, are you thrashed already? Out Spanging on Telegraph? thats the way it looks...seriously.

Oh Nero, put thy fiddle away. Are you really so dense as to not understand the irony of why I posted this silliness on a history thread?
You and your kind consistently provided revised history lessons to prove the rightousness of your ideology. And let me not forget to thank you for your personal attacks, the second most common trick in the dirty bags of your kind.

yeah, it should have been in humor.

but then it wouldn't have been as funny.

i thought it was *wry*. :)

Forum List

Back