Cheney Calls for full Release of Memos

Well.......ya know........I've seen guys smoke pot and cigarettes in jail.

They did it down the toilet.

Jelly Butt Licker seems like the type to troll for pumping the neighbor's dog and getting donkey punched.

Jelly Butt Licker seems like the type to troll for pumping the neighbor's dog and getting donkey punched.

Do you really think about this kind of activity? I mean to each thier own ..but whoah ....???...That's a few turn offs past kinky.

This guy is obviously someone who thinks about this type of thing late at night....

Well.......ya know........I've seen guys smoke pot and cigarettes in jail.

They did it down the toilet.

Do you really think about this kind of activity? I mean to each thier own ..but whoah ....???...That's a few turn offs past kinky.

This guy is obviously someone who thinks about this type of thing late at night....
i've advised him to seek out professional help, and he in turn wished all sorts of nasty things to me

i've advised him to seek out professional help, and he in turn wished all sorts of nasty things to me

Just think this guy was a legal secretary in the US Navy. Maybe that's why he has thoughts about licking dogs asses? Just saying...

Yeah.......Jelly Butt Licker knows all about the military.........

After all, his family was in, but he was too much of a coward to enlist.

Interesting.........I called you Jelly Butt Licker, or Jelly Butt Sniffer (based on your name), and you take that to mean that I'm talking about dogs.

I call you a prick, and you start having gay fantasies.

How long have you been mentally ill?

Interesting.........I called you Jelly Butt Licker, or Jelly Butt Sniffer (based on your name), and you take that to mean that I'm talking about dogs.

I call you a prick, and you start having gay fantasies.

How long have you been mentally ill?

Sure:cuckoo:

You brought up both, I brought up neither. Dude you talk about dogs in a way that I have never heard. But it really doesn't surprise me considering your warped interpretation, "its ok to waterboard Bush and his administration(who was trying to keep Americans safe after 9/11) but damn it don't waterboard poor KSM who is responsible for the death of thousands.:cuckoo:

Bush and Cheney did more to fuck up this country than any other administration.

But........considering that you're such a 'tard (as well as a shitty lawyer), I'd expect that.

But........considering that you're such a 'tard (as well as a shitty lawyer), I'd expect that.

Sure, whatever the man who has an animal fetish says..:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

ROFL... Damn Rust Picker... you speak in nothing but endless cliches and you can't even support THAT...

Forum List

Back