Cheney accuses Russia of Brutality in Georgia?!

again, i'll tell you, FNC isnt all that right wing
they do have right wing comentators but their reporting isnt
they just dont spin the news the way the LAMEstream media does

What do you consider the LAMEstream media then? And what do you not consider the LAMEstream media?

when something is on youtube, it isnt youtubes work
its the person that actually uploaded it
so while some things posted to youtube are total bullshit, other things can be right on

Well obviously it isn't youtube's work but usually things that are total BS get called out on. It's just basically like the media but videos are least people's words you can see.

Unless it's really very crafted and edited.

I don't know why your making a big deal of this one site I used. If you notice, most of the time I tend to use youtube as people can see the evidence for themselves with their own two eyes. I try to avoid blogs or news articles unless I can't.

I'm always debating the issues. I think I least deserve some credit for continuing to stand my ground on what I believe is right and my points.

I'm just not spazzing off saying things that just don't make sense. You may think I am on some things because it's all a matter of opinion on issues.

Maybe its because I don't like labels, its too lazy. If your saying someone is liberal, show how in fact, they are liberal. If your saying someone is a racist, show how they are a racist. Finally if your saying someone is Bush III then show how he has voted that makes him Bush III, not just an over generalized survey.

What do you consider the LAMEstream media then? And what do you not consider the LAMEstream media?
CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, the NY Times, the Washington Post, the LA TImes
the list is too long to post
but i would give a lot more weight if it was the NY times than if it was dailyKOS/Salon/Moveon.morons/the huffington post

Maybe its because I don't like labels, its too lazy. If your saying someone is liberal, show how in fact, they are liberal. If your saying someone is a racist, show how they are a racist. Finally if your saying someone is Bush III then show how he has voted that makes him Bush III, not just an over generalized survey.

If you vote with someone 89.2% of the time in a 7 year period, that makes you at the very least a believer in his policy. McCain isn't Bush III, since Bush is his own royal screwup.

McCain could turn out to be a even more royal screwup then Bush.

However, if you can say that Obama voted with party lines 100% of the time without evidence then I can say that he would follow the same policies as Bush.

“Today, we face essentially the same choice we faced in 2000, though it may be even more obvious now, because John McCain, a man who has earned our respect on many levels, is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue them. The same policies all over again? Hey, I believe in recycling, but that's ridiculous.”
-- Al Gore

CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, the NY Times, the Washington Post, the LA TImes
the list is too long to post
but i would give a lot more weight if it was the NY times than if it was dailyKOS/Salon/Moveon.morons/the huffington post

So you pointed out all the things I either don't watch or read for the most part.

You can't say all things from these stations are bad though, that'd be labeling and generalizing.

The LA Times, Washington Post, NY Times often have some good articles. The news outlets are really all the same since all they do is report the news in their own spin.

If you vote with someone 89.2% of the time in a 7 year period, that makes you at the very least a believer in his policy. McCain isn't Bush III, since Bush is his own royal screwup.

McCain could turn out to be a even more royal screwup then Bush.

However, if you can say that Obama voted with party lines 100% of the time without evidence then I can say that he would follow the same policies as Bush.
“Today, we face essentially the same choice we faced in 2000, though it may be even more obvious now, because John McCain, a man who has earned our respect on many levels, is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue them. The same policies all over again? Hey, I believe in recycling, but that's ridiculous.”
-- Al Gore

I posted Obama voting strictly along party lines as a rebuttal. No you can't say that he espouses the policies of Bush because you don't know what the majority of the 89% was.....
It could have been something like this bill....
Commerating 9/11
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll866.xml

As we both know Mccain and Obama both missed a ton of votes in 2007, so yes MCcain voted the same as Bush's position...ewww

So the few times he voted because of the election, he voted I'm sure against timetables for Iraq, probably voted for FISA....can you continue the list or are you going to be intellectually lazy?

I posted Obama voting strictly along party lines as a rebuttal. No you can't say that he espouses the policies of Bush because you don't know what the majority of the 89% was.....
It could have been something like this bill....
Commerating 9/11
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll866.xml

As we both know Mccain and Obama both missed a ton of votes in 2007, so yes MCcain voted the same as Bush's position...ewww

So the few times he voted because of the election, he voted I'm sure against timetables for Iraq, probably voted for FISA....can you continue the list or are you going to be intellectually lazy?

If you want, I'll look it all up tomorrow for you. Personally at 1:20 AM in the morning, I will be intellectually lazy, but only because I'm tired.

I know for a fact that Obama voted with Bush something like 38% of the time but there's a difference between 38% and 95%. A BIG difference.

If you want, I'll look it all up tomorrow for you. Personally at 1:20 AM in the morning, I will be intellectually lazy, but only because I'm tired.

I know for a fact that Obama voted with Bush something like 38% of the time but there's a difference between 38% and 95%. A BIG difference.

Well you may not see me much on here tommorow afterall its opening week of the NFL season.....:woohoo:

Well you may not see me much on here tommorow afterall its opening week of the NFL season.....:woohoo:

That's right, tomorrow is Sunday.

Patriots kick off tomorrow against the Chiefs, woot! :eusa_clap:

this weekend....Superbowl prediction....Cowboys vs. Patriots....
Cowboys

I could be a little partial though I am a Cowboys fan.:eusa_shifty:

That be a good matchup.

It's going to be the Patriots/Cowboys most likely unless some team steps out of nowhere.

I might be a little partial myself though, being a Pats fan. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back