Chemtrails And Vaccines

i wont even pretend to understand that...

i dont trust the flu vaccine peeps...too much profit in it...vaccines should be free...

i dont know how things are in oz or if you have been to the us lately but here....every other tv commerical is a drug...it simply is amazing...the sales pitches go on and go...and what is even more amazing ...many times the side effects from the drugs are much worse than the aliment they are treating...

fat or anal leakage? they introduced this low calorie product but one of the side effects was anal leakage...now forgive me..but i would rather be zaftig than be leaking shit all day...

it just goes on and on...got a sniffly nose....take this...then they rattle off 40 damn side effects...
what i love is when one of the side effects is "cessation of respiration"...last time i checked that means you are no longer breathing...

I have to admit every time I visit the US I'm taken with the amount of ads about health. I go through the first year medical student syndrome if I watch too much tv :lol:

I pay a small co-payment for the season's influenza vaccine. For many people it's free. In fact this season my employer is offering it to everyone at no cost and I will be booking n.

Vaccine will be free when the next big pandemic hits, that's a given.

You missed the mass hysteria a year or two ago by several posters ( I think they are gone) That demanded the Government go bankrupt creating vaccines for the bird flu for every person in the Country and keep making them every time the potential flu changed.

The plan put forth by the Government is to make a set amount to cover essential personnel and keep that in stock. IF a Pandemic occurs the Doctors and Nurses will get the shots along with key security and of course unimportant politicians. This will allow for the health care system and the Government to react to the situation in a manner that can actually be sustained year to year while we wait for the potential problem.

No problem with the first responders gettng the vaccine - they should get it first because they will be exposed to it first. The rest of us can use the one metre social distance and masks but the poor buggers who have to treat sick people need to be protected. Besides, we need them to be okay because we need their expertise.

There's not much a government can do because, for example, at the moment Avian Influenza hasn't crossed over to humans (diseased birds have to be ingested or their faeces have to be handled or other behaviours have to take place) because until the mutation is noted the new vaccine development can't take place.

If you can't handle a simple question I suggest you not visit discussion forums.

Simple question, will you get vaccinated or not?

If you want to play games get yourself a playstation, you go get yourself vaccinated, you seem to really trust everything they say about what they will be shooting you up with. I don't know if a dog raised up from a puppy would have that kind of loyalty.

I'll take that as a "no, fuck you." :lol:

You're damn right if I'm still around when the next influenza pandemic hits I'll get vaccinated. I'll get vaccinated before winter too just to avoid the ordinary flu virus during the flu season. LIke I did last season and the season before that and the season before that. I've got my fingers crossed H5N1 doesn't mutate but if it does I'll be right up there in line for the vaccine.

You did not even read the article provided by the link. It's inconceivable that a thinking adult would make such statements unless of course your purpose is to get people to act as lab rats; and get vaccinated. The so-called health industry can put anything they want into the syringes, and the victims will not know anything about it.

They can add any ingredient they want for any type of results they want. Those who induce sickness by spraying microbiological toxins into the air supply are defiantly not the type of people that have good health as their agenda.

To induce ailments by the bombing runs that spray germs and want to call it a felony for not getting vaccinated is that communist insanity or what? The take-over program is designed to break and destroy Americans with germs rather then guns early on. This is their "communist war on terror" that is really a War on "Americans".

Just pay some attention to what was written: “In 1946, future pharmaceutical czar George Merck reported to the US Secretary of War that he’d managed to weaponise the toxin extracted from the Brucella bacterium and to isolate it into an indestructible crystalline form using only the DNA particles.
Aerial spraying of the crystals via chemtrails was deployed on Chinese and Korean populations during the Korean War. Many veterans of the war later developed Multiple Sclerosis.”

This disease called M.S that affects the nerves is a very serious ailment, and where did it come from? How much do the pharmaceutical companies make a year off of snake oil medications that treat and not cure their induced disease? They were doing the aerial spraying back in 1946 that brought about M.S. what is the abundant spraying of germs today all over the U.S. going to result in?

“Besides MS, this bacterium has been linked to a variety of diseases including; AIDS, cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and arthritis. In 2000, Dr. Charles Engel of the National Institute of Health stated that the brucella mycoplasma was probably responsible for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia as well.”

How much money yearly do that make off of these ailments?

They are the one’s destroying the health of Americans for a number of extremely wicked reasons. Communist China has taken away most of our industry and manufacturing capacity; so what’s left, what replaces that revenue gap. "US" It’s the American people being used as lab rats.

“The Times reported on the dangers of tainted vaccines as far back as February 1962. It turns out that the polio vaccines of the 50s & 60s were virally contaminated with diseased monkey kidney tissue, possibly accounting for the huge spike in cancer cases thereafter.

But vaccines don’t require tainted monkey tissue to be considered dangerous. The Physician’s Desk Reference for 1998 lists any number of toxic vaccine ingredients including; formaldehyde, aluminum, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze) and human diploid cells (from aborted fetal tissue).”

Do you really think it was not their intention to include poison materials in the vaccine’s?

Instead of the outright killings of the Soviet Communist such as Stalin, lenin they want to kill us off and earn revenue at the same time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back