Chemical Cocktail today...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Endorphines and Percoset.

I figure it's been close to 5 years since the last time I voluntarily 'worked out'. When I left Active Duty Army - due to a disability - I stopped most physical activies outside of walking around during the course of a day.

Today I started 'working out'. I got to the gym around 5:30 this morning, and did 3 sets of 8 reps of seated curls, then 4 sets of 12 reps of fly's, laying down. Then I did one final set of very light weight x 35 reps of curls. And...I was spent.
It's just a start. About an hour ago I dropped a couple percoset to help with my knee pain, and a few minutes I ago was suddenly aware that I felt great. Sore...yeah...a little. I'll sit here and work and try to get a solid 40+ oz of water in me today.

I'll take tomorrow off, then go back thursday and work Triceps and fore arms and shoulders. Then perhaps saturday I'll get my arse up early and drive onto base (I work and started working out at an on-post gym) and do chest and biceps again...

Thing is, I'm not setting any particular goals. I simply want to make use of all this extra Protien I'm consuming thanks to Atkins.

So...that's all.

-=d=- said:
I'll sit here and work and try to get a solid 40+ oz of water in me today.

buschbottlepair.jpg

Well.......it's mostly water.

And shouldn't I be getting residuals off your signature?

Not even a rep. for the original post......no respect.

-=d=- said:
owe....I went back to that place of torture this morning... :(

You could just buy your own place of torture and put it in the basement.. I just bought a Body Solid about 2 weeks ago and LOVE it..

(My gym is 35 miles in one direction, my job is 20 miles in the other direction, and gas prices are rising..)

Shattered said:
You could just buy your own place of torture and put it in the basement.. I just bought a Body Solid about 2 weeks ago and LOVE it..

(My gym is 35 miles in one direction, my job is 20 miles in the other direction, and gas prices are rising..)

Luckily, the gym is literally across the street from where I work...well...sorta...it's about 2 blocks away. And it's free.

yay! :D

hehe

Yech. That guy needs to give it up, and eat some cookies for a month. :D

Forum List

Back