Chemical Bomb Detonates At Occupy Maine Protests

The "who is more viloent, lefties or righties" argument is answered by looking toward the Middle East and then Europe. Any thinking person knows that the world's most conservative nations are places like Saudi Arabia and Iran. Liberals end up with Swedens and Norways. Dummies.

Teal.......your shit better be funny. The way you are pimping it is less than funny.

Do you make an effort to be this ridiculous or does it come naturally?

Why do you target MSNBC? Wouldn't Fox be more fun?

I am considering Sheppard Smith, have you noticed how he is starting to look like David Bowie with all that make up?. This project is pretty easy to shoot, but I don't wanna overdo it. I am even gonna use the same concept with Obama. I really dont want anyone to know the concept,,,i like keeping my ideas a secret until they are ready.

Be kind to Shep. He's the best thing on Fox News. Actually, he's too normal and sane to be on Fox News.

He's the skinniest kid at fat camp.

The "who is more viloent, lefties or righties" argument is answered by looking toward the Middle East and then Europe. Any thinking person knows that the world's most conservative nations are places like Saudi Arabia and Iran. Liberals end up with Swedens and Norways. Dummies.

Teal.......your shit better be funny. The way you are pimping it is less than funny.

Do you make an effort to be this ridiculous or does it come naturally?

I'll admit it. I do sometimes make an effort to be ridiculous. I'm young at heart. I realize that my comments here have forced you to think a little. It's OK. You'll get used to the feeling.

“Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow."
- Psalm 109:8

Sound familiar...?

Which part?

The lunatic fringe that pulled a verse out of context to serve their warped agenda?

Or the part where you quote a book you don't believe in?
:eusa_hand:

So now it begins. What took righties so long?

I highly doubt a rightie would do anything of this sort. More then likely it was someone on the left detonating it to make it appear that a rightie did it, for the cause and all that shit the left always seems to dedicate shit to. They must make it appear that things are so violent, as to give the politicians reasons for Marshal law. And if the right wont show up to counter protest then why not detonate a chemical bomb instead....right? The first indicator is that noone was hurt, if someone on the right was crazy enough to do something like this, you can bet your ass they would have targeted the idiots in the street, not their Ipods and laptops.

Obama-Endorsed Occupy Oakland Goons Storm Bank & Vandalize the Lobby (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

I don't know how many times--we have to beat these occupiers of whatever protests over the head with the fact--that TARP One (banking bailouts) have been paid back in full with interest over one year ago---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

It would have been hysterical if the bank owner came out shooting blank ammunition out of a tommy gun, just to see the rats scatter.

You have proof it was a a"rightie" ?

Why would a leftie bomb peaceful, young American patriots exercising their rights?

Because the ends justify the means and like Rahm Emmanuel said "Never let a serious crisis go to waste".
Violence is, and always has been an important tool to push leftist agendas and to sway public opinion.

This is a typical rightie fear tactic.

I think the only thing typical here is your approach.

Post a stupid story and somehow try to blame your opposition without a shred of evidence to support your assertion.

What did I miss ?

Righties are the violent ones. They only obey laws they agree with.

OWS across the country has roughly 1000 arrest for violence and breaking the law, the Tea Party has zero arrests for violence and breaking the laws. SO who is the violent ones when they dont get their way again?

It was made of bleach and tinfoil in a gatorade bottle. And it was made by two bored protesters.

/ thread

It's the equivelant of an MRE bomb, nothing more than having a little fun type of bomb. It doesn't surprise me that the media blew it out of the water by saying it was a chemical bomb, and it really doesn't surprise me that they have there cronies like Lakhota running with it.

I think the only thing typical here is your approach.

Post a stupid story and somehow try to blame your opposition without a shred of evidence to support your assertion.

What did I miss ?

OWS across the country has roughly 1000 arrest for violence and breaking the law, the Tea Party has zero arrests for violence and breaking the laws. SO who is the violent ones when they dont get their way again?

you obviously dont watch the news.

According to the news, the OWS protesters are a peaceful group of people exercising their right to free speech. Yes, some police officers found ways to push their buttons and incite them just so they can have the pleasure of arresting them...and some of those against the protesters have egged them on and they would get caught retaliating...but the protesters are peaceful and law abiding.

The Tea Partyers, however, are a mob like group that have not yet had mass arrests becuase they know people in high places in law enforcement. They continually yell racial slurs, have done their best to start fights with onlookers and have been known to block streets, bridges and tunnels. Unnamed sources have confirmed that many were seen stringing up a young black man and mocking a hanging while others were seen trying to tie another young black man to the rear bumper of their pickup.

According to the news, the OWS protesters are a peaceful group of people exercising their right to free speech. Yes, some police officers found ways to push their buttons and incite them just so they can have the pleasure of arresting them...and some of those against the protesters have egged them on and they would get caught retaliating...but the protesters are peaceful and law abiding.

The Tea Partyers, however, are a mob like group that have not yet had mass arrests becuase they know people in high places in law enforcement. They continually yell racial slurs, have done their best to start fights with onlookers and have been known to block streets, bridges and tunnels. Unnamed sources have confirmed that many were seen stringing up a young black man and mocking a hanging while others were seen trying to tie another young black man to the rear bumper of their pickup.

Well....seeing as I got negative repped for this post by someone who said I was lying...

I think it best that I clarify and point out that I was being sarcastic.

This fucking board...people are so dammed sensitive.

Lighten the fuck up!

Well....seeing as I got negative repped for this post by someone who said I was lying...

I think it best that I clarify and point out that I was being sarcastic.

This fucking board...people are so dammed sensitive.

Lighten the fuck up!

I will rep you up one, to offset there rep down.

Forum List

Back