Chemical Bomb Detonates At Occupy Maine Protests

wait till u guys see my next you-tube vids, they should be ready within 4 weeks. some of our "Favorite MSNBC cable news hosts" are gonna be soooo embarrassed !!!!

wait till u guys see my next you-tube vids, they should be ready within 4 weeks. some of our "Favorite MSNBC cable news hosts" are gonna be soooo embarrassed !!!!

olthumbsup.gif

olthumbsup.gif

I already did a parody series having fun with Ed Schultz, I wanna get Chrissy,Contessa and Maddcow next, but nothing like what I did with Schultz,,this next parody series is going to be so off the wall. Thats the only way I produce these vids. I can't wait!

olthumbsup.gif

I already did a parody series having fun with Ed Schultz, I wanna get Chrissy,Contessa and Maddcow next, but nothing like what I did with Schultz,,this next parody series is going to be so off the wall. Thats the only way I produce these vids. I can't wait!

Why do you target MSNBC? Wouldn't Fox be more fun?

I am considering Sheppard Smith, have you noticed how he is starting to look like David Bowie with all that make up?. This project is pretty easy to shoot, but I don't wanna overdo it. I am even gonna use the same concept with Obama. I really dont want anyone to know the concept,,,i like keeping my ideas a secret until they are ready.

I am considering Sheppard Smith, have you noticed how he is starting to look like David Bowie with all that make up?. This project is pretty easy to shoot, but I don't wanna overdo it. I am even gonna use the same concept with Obama. I really dont want anyone to know the concept,,,i like keeping my ideas a secret until they are ready.

Be kind to Shep. He's the best thing on Fox News. Actually, he's too normal and sane to be on Fox News.

whats with Kirstin Powers? when she speaks to any of the hosts, sometimes it sounds like a 16 year old girl explaining why she got a D in math or english.

whats with Kirstin Powers? when she speaks to any of the hosts, sometimes it sounds like a 16 year old girl explaining why she got a D in math or english.

I don't know. I don't follow the Fox women. How about CNN's Brianna Keilar? She's a doll.

when is she on? I can't remember all of them,Maria and that Blonde hosting the Stock Market are pretty hot,one left CNBC for CNN to do a show at 7pm (forgot her name) another hottie. She used to work with Mark in the AM ....so sad he passed away,,,,what a wonderful person he was))

I don't know. I don't follow the Fox women. How about CNN's Brianna Keilar? She's a doll.

when is she on? I can't remember all of them,Maria and that Blonde hosting the Stock Market are pretty hot,one left CNBC for CNN to do a show at 7pm (forgot her name) another hottie. She used to work with Mark in the AM ....so sad he passed away,,,,what a wonderful person he was))

You're thinking of Erin Burnett who left CNBC for CNN. Yes, Mark seemed like a good guy. Brianna Keilar is a White House correspondent.

So now it begins. What took righties so long?

You have proof it was a a"rightie" ?

Why would a leftie bomb peaceful, young American patriots exercising their rights?

Why would an old lefty write FED across his chest and hang himself???

"Young peaceful protesters"

:lol:

I think a better description would be "unsanitary combative belligerent squatters."

It's funny how they all claim they have jobs but haven't shown up for work in a month but then claim they don't have jobs and that's why they're protesting..

These unstable freaks would bomb themselves in two seconds - as a matter of fact I expected it...

You bomb yourself - then you blame the bomb on the tea party or whoever and you may get more sympathy from the assfucks who believe your dirty little game..

Ever hear of Operation Northwoods ignorant monkey fuck?

Righties don't make chemical bombs---:lol::lol: Lefties do.

You were obviously asleep during the Right Wing Christian Terrorist, Timothy McVeigh thing, weren't ya?

He was not a Christian you fucking monkey...

He never really was..

Why don't you go read his own words you partisan freak???

Eric Rudolph was but not McVeigh...

McVeigh wanted to punish the US for Waco..... I cannot blame his anger or endorse his actions but Waco was wrong....

The government set fire to the fucking compound right after they rammed the thing with tanks... Killing most ...

Then you had Randy Weaver which is horrible to even think about...

McVeigh took offense to those "happenings" and decided to take law into his own hands.

It had absolutely NOTHING to do Christianity.... Rudolph yeah but McVeigh NO.

Righties don't make chemical bombs---:lol::lol: Lefties do.

You were obviously asleep during the Right Wing Christian Terrorist, Timothy McVeigh thing, weren't ya?

Don't tell me your falling for this left wing story? From everything I've heard its a couple of young people bored and being stupid. Hell I did far worse at that age and I had no cause or cheering section.

This is a typical rightie fear tactic.

I think the only thing typical here is your approach.

Post a stupid story and somehow try to blame your opposition without a shred of evidence to support your assertion.

What did I miss ?

Righties are the violent ones. They only obey laws they agree with.
What about unions who are far left , they always resort to violence! Just google Longshoreman in Seattle

This was already debunked. The protesters got bored and were fucking around.

Has it?

News to me. Got a link?

Not a single mention of that debunking on Google.

Not a mention of it on MRPR, this morning either.

In fact quite the contrary, all the news I read suggests that this was a bomb tossed by reactionaries.

Portland police Sgt. Glen McGary said the bomb was thrown into the camp’s kitchen, a tarped area where food is cooked and served. Protest organizers said the explosion lifted a large table about a foot off the ground.

"There was no fire . . . We had a good 20 feet of thick smoke rolling out from under the table," Wilburn said. They could see the "G" on the 24-ounce bottle and its orange cap, as well as bits of silver metal, she said.
She and a friend who ran over to look at it breathed in fumes that smelled like ammonia, she said.

Witnesses said a silver car had been circling before the attack, its occupants shouting things like "Get a job" and "You communist." They believe someone from that car threw the device, according to a statement from Occupy Maine.

The "who is more viloent, lefties or righties" argument is answered by looking toward the Middle East and then Europe. Any thinking person knows that the world's most conservative nations are places like Saudi Arabia and Iran. Liberals end up with Swedens and Norways. Dummies.

Teal.......your shit better be funny. The way you are pimping it is less than funny.

“Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow."
- Psalm 109:8

Sound familiar...?

Actually, no. Psalm 109:8 is "Let his days be few; and let another take his office.". The rest of your quote is Psalm 109:9.

Again, you lie. Quite the pathological liar, aren't ya?

This was already debunked. The protesters got bored and were fucking around.

Has it?

News to me. Got a link?

Not a single mention of that debunking on Google.

Not a mention of it on MRPR, this morning either.

In fact quite the contrary, all the news I read suggests that this was a bomb tossed by reactionaries.

Portland police Sgt. Glen McGary said the bomb was thrown into the camp’s kitchen, a tarped area where food is cooked and served. Protest organizers said the explosion lifted a large table about a foot off the ground.

"There was no fire . . . We had a good 20 feet of thick smoke rolling out from under the table," Wilburn said. They could see the "G" on the 24-ounce bottle and its orange cap, as well as bits of silver metal, she said.
She and a friend who ran over to look at it breathed in fumes that smelled like ammonia, she said.

Witnesses said a silver car had been circling before the attack, its occupants shouting things like "Get a job" and "You communist." They believe someone from that car threw the device, according to a statement from Occupy Maine.
right, all my local news too!

Forum List

Back