Chemical Bomb Detonates At Occupy Maine Protests

This is a typical rightie fear tactic.

I think the only thing typical here is your approach.

Post a stupid story and somehow try to blame your opposition without a shred of evidence to support your assertion.

What did I miss ?

Righties are the violent ones. They only obey laws they agree with.

Still no proof...though...hunh ???

Didn't think so.

At least the right obeys laws it agrees with. The left doesn't even do that.

Kinda like the laws of logic. I am sure you like someone to give you a logical argument.

But, why should you do the same when you can just sit there and make and idiot out of yourself at your keyboard.

I have never attempted this, but can you actually make a bomb using vinegar and baking soda? what would happen if i mix a gallon of each and put it into an air tight container?

Again, there is nothing to see here but probably some good ole teenager mischief on a weekend. This was just a prank by bored kids having nothing to do. It happens all over America. What happened is that the liberal cowards shit in their pants and squealed to the cops and now the media will have a field day with it trying to blame whitey.

Last edited:
Portland police are actively investigating the incident.

Meaning they have not caught anyone and hence don't know who did it.

That would mean you have no basis for accusing the right.

But why would that little fact stop you from trying ?

My guess is that it was some moron OWer who screwed up from being to high and dropped the thing. He/she got scared and ran out all the while lying that it was thrown at them.

Now, I sould just like you.

Again, there is nothing to see here but probably some good ole teenager mischief on a weekend. This was just a prank by bored kids having nothing to do. It happens all over America.

Yeah, just young righties having some fun...

Or some lefties who are to stupid to be fooling with chemicals.

Maybe it is true that part of this country (the left) is to stupid to take care of itself.

Portland police are actively investigating the incident.

Meaning they have not caught anyone and hence don't know who did it.

That would mean you have no basis for accusing the right.

But why would that little fact stop you from trying ?

My guess is that it was some moron OWer who screwed up from being to high and dropped the thing. He/she got scared and ran out all the while lying that it was thrown at them.

Now, I sould just like you.

He is reading old news. The story has already been busted. That's why the other thread on this incident was moved. And why this one should be merged with it.

“Let his days be few; and let another take his office. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow."
- Psalm 109:8

Sound familiar...?

Forum List

Back