Chemical Bomb Detonates At Occupy Maine Protests

OWS is just getting started.
If this is getting started I'd hate to see them when they were in full force. I mean an empty plaza... homeless people sleeping... a few psychopaths being taken to jail which means nobody's left to protest.

Yes sir. The movement is growing... smaller.

Yep, they're just getting started. Of course, you won't learn that on Fox...

Teabaggers are history. Pathetic history at that...

You are a jackass....

Lou Dobbs and Bill O'Reily have been singing their praises for a couple of weeks. They just don't agree with buring things down.

Go figure.

Hey Lakhota,

Any updates on your missing terrorists. You know, the ones that you know are Tea Party folks....but you don't know who they are.

Kinda like I don't know your teachers....but they must hav been real nice to let you pass anyway.

OWS is just getting started.
If this is getting started I'd hate to see them when they were in full force. I mean an empty plaza... homeless people sleeping... a few psychopaths being taken to jail which means nobody's left to protest.

Yes sir. The movement is growing... smaller.

Yep, they're just getting started. Of course, you won't learn that on Fox...

Teabaggers are history. Pathetic history at that...
LOL... only thing I heard pathetic was the Occupados being told by the Hennepin County Board they were being immature when laughing at the decision to remove all but one portapotty and refusing them overnight camping permits.

They whined their "human rights" (to make complete asses of themselves) were being trampled on.

I'm sorry, no movement so patently whinyass bratty is going to last. Nothing more than the Paris Mob a la 1791 pitching a fit sans guillotine and pitchforks.

Forum List

Back