Chelsea's Husband is Killing it

Chelsea Clinton's husband is reportedly closing his Greek hedge fund. The news from Marc Mezvinsky comes after the fund is said to have lost 90 percent of its value. Chelsea's Husband to Close Greek Hedge Fund After Losing 90% of Value

Who are these people who thought Greece would bounce back?
How much you want to bet he lost NO money just the investors?

Of course he lost no money, in fact I am sure he made enough to throw some at Hellarys campaign.

Chelsea Clinton's husband is reportedly closing his Greek hedge fund. The news from Marc Mezvinsky comes after the fund is said to have lost 90 percent of its value. Chelsea's Husband to Close Greek Hedge Fund After Losing 90% of Value

You cant expect him to work for nothing
But the liberal EXPECTS you too!

Of course he lost no money, in fact I am sure he made enough to throw some at Hellarys campaign.
Its her father in law that's dirty!
"In the waning days of Clinton's presidency, federal prosecutors and the FBI were bearing down on former Rep. Ed Mezvinsky (D-Iowa), who had fallen for a series of Ponzi schemes and pulled in nearly $10 million money from other investors to cover his losses.

Read more: Clinton White House passed up pardon for Chelsea's father-in-law
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

The son was running the same scam his dads in prison for.

If Trump was his adviser, for certain he lost none of his own money and only the investors lost!!!! :D

You cant expect him to work for nothing
But the liberal EXPECTS you too!
Well what "specialized" knowledge or connections do you have......
I think might have been embarrassed enough at the 50% haircut to pull the plug.....kudos for riding it all the way down

Lose money? He made money at least 1.5 percent commission. Once drained what is the point of keeping it open?

This is an illustration of two things:

1) Why I manage my own money.

2) Why I pay for the Value Line safety ratings. As a paying customer I don't have to track down a company's lowest rated debt to be safe, VL does nothing but provide a service and has done so for more than half a century. They'll go after fraud with a pack of rabid mastiffs.

Forum List

Back