Chelsea Manning tweets suicide note and picture of herself on ledge of a tall building

Because "she" is really a HE is the reason HE is prone to suicide. Instead of joining with us to get these people mental health, you encourage this behavior that lead to HIM standing on a ledge.

So you are going to support a massive increase in spending in mental health treatment and programs...

Or are you just going to use that as a diversion when people talk about gun control?

Manning has a lot of psychological problems beyond her gender dysmorphia. These problems were probably made worse by the conditions the Army inflicted on her when she was a prisoner. I'm not surprised she's suicidal.

Chelsea Manning tweeted a suicide note and a picture of herself standing on the edge of a tall building on Sunday night.
TWITTER HORROR: Chelsea Manning Tweets Suicide Note and Picture of Herself on Ledge of a Tall Building
--------------------------------

And leftist want the mentality to rule high ranks of the military, and teach all righty then
Chelsea Manning was seen hanging out with a right-wing-nut crowd, and he is Julian Assange's buddy (He went to jail fo leaking stuff to Assange).
So Manning is a pretend lefty seeking to unseat a Democratic governor in Maryland:
Chelsea Manning Regrets Reaching Out to the Alt-Right

Oh she must have mistaken them for one of your types they fooled her those rwnj didn't they. The left are excellent at playing parts .

For starters..the OP is in error. HE tweets a pic of HIMself.

Some like to play the fool in order to gain attention .........including making themselves look like idiots. lol

33674528_641823042831954_3271646386600280064_n-338x600.jpg

Sadly, the filthy, mentally f•••ed-up traitor, is still alive; having accomplished nothing more by this stunt than to extend his fifteen minutes of fame.

^^^^ Just a reminder that there's a good reason why some people don't consider Mormons to be "Christians".

Never heard Jesus wish death on anyone, once.
Did BB claim to be Christian? Do you,? Lefties are nuts

Sadly, the filthy, mentally f•••ed-up traitor, is still alive; having accomplished nothing more by this stunt than to extend his fifteen minutes of fame.

^^^^ Just a reminder that there's a good reason why some people don't consider Mormons to be "Christians".

Did BB claim to be Christian?

Fior the record, I do claim to be a Christian, albeit not a particularly good example of one. Jesus, no doubt, would have a more favorable opinion of Mr. Manning than I do, and perhaps, if he were here in person, might cure him of his demons. To me, Mr. Manning is someone who is f•••ed up in the head, f•••ed up in the soul, who has done considerable harm to this country, and will continue to do considerable harm for as long as he remains alive and continues to draw attention to himself.

Do you,? Lefties are nuts

JoeB131 has made it clear in other threads that he holds nothing but the deepest hatred and contempt for Christianity in general, and perhaps Mormonism in particular. His only interest, ever, mentioning religion, has been to condemn it, or else hypocritically, to condemn someone for failing to live up to his twisted perception of what a Christian should be, even as he himself falls far short of the one whom he is condemning.

Whatever shortcomings I may have as a Mormon, as a Christian, as a human being; JoeB131 is certainly not in any position to cast stones at me.

OeDQ2Hp.jpg

For starters..the OP is in error. HE tweets a pic of HIMself.
Well I guess chopping his dick off didn't help his mental condition one iota. Just like the medical professionals are warning now all over the world, starting with Johns Hopkins.

So I guess stark, obvious and evident mental illness steeped in delusions CAN'T be cured by amputation of healthy normal organs. Who knew? (beside the entire world except a handful of criminal MDs & surgeons violating the hippocratic oath).

It should disturb people to note that the people who sign off on this type of macabre butchery and manifest malpractice (The American Psychological Association) is the same outfit overtaken by the cult of LGBT in the 1970s & 80s, retooled to nudge science out in favor of "audited subjective feeling-"data". Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science".. They control the lion's share of mental health services and how they'e done in this country. Any wonder why mental illness, maladjustment and crime are at an all time high?

If I was screening for grant funding at the federal level, I would not give one red cent to that outfit until the practice of signing off on this butchery ceases completely. And also not until they return to citing objective science instead of "feelings over numbers" (not shitting you, click the link and read) Soros will probably pick up funding it from there. Probably has already occurred.

Last edited:

Fior the record, I do claim to be a Christian, albeit not a particularly good example of one. Jesus, no doubt, would have a more favorable opinion of Mr. Manning than I do, and perhaps, if he were here in person, might cure him of his demons. To me, Mr. Manning is someone who is f•••ed up in the head, f•••ed up in the soul, who has done considerable harm to this country, and will continue to do considerable harm for as long as he remains alive and continues to draw attention to himself.

JoeB131 has made it clear in other threads that he holds nothing but the deepest hatred and contempt for Christianity in general, and perhaps Mormonism in particular. His only interest, ever, mentioning religion, has been to condemn it, or else hypocritically, to condemn someone for failing to live up to his twisted perception of what a Christian should be, even as he himself falls far short of the one whom he is condemning.

Whatever shortcomings I may have as a Mormon, as a Christian, as a human being; JoeB131 is certainly not in any position to cast stones at me.

View attachment 195623

Jesus would have cured the unfortunate Mr. Manning of his mental illness and told him to go and sin no more. Mr. Manning thereafter could find a nice girl and settle down or remain celibate for the rest of his life.

View attachment 195623

Jesus would have cured the unfortunate Mr. Manning of his mental illness and told him to go and sin no more. Mr. Manning thereafter could find a nice girl and settle down or remain celibate for the rest of his life.
And would have been happy.

Instead of drug addicted, disfigured, and unhappy.

Like most trans people, he is mentally f•••ed up.

You seem to have misspelled “all”.

To be “trans” is to be mentally f•••ed up.
This is true, but they dont need us to make it worse for them. Also, people on the left need to admit these people are fucked up. Treating them like there isnt anything wrong with them isnt virtuous, its irresponsible.

A mental condition cannot be cured without willing repentance. He sees nothing wrong with his perversion and secular government want to outlaw real help, even if the victim asks for help (to heal their perversion)

Forum List

Back