Chelsea Manning releases her first campaign ad ( Try not to laugh)

Sure, someone who has sold out his comrades in arms, his country, and everything else...good bet for a Congressional office. Is it any less a reliable representative than Pelosie, Warner,
He'll make a good Democrat.
Chelsea has already proven to be a great patriot. Republicans lack the balls to do anything constructive for America and the world.

Actually, Chelsea is the one who now "lacks the balls".

Sure, someone who has sold out his comrades in arms, his country, and everything else...good bet for a Congressional office. Is it any less a reliable representative than Pelosie, Warner,
Chelsea has already proven to be a great patriot. Republicans lack the balls to do anything constructive for America and the world.

Courage does not require balls. Republicans are busy squeezing one out to pix of Chelsea.

There's a motive behind this stay alert people this isn't just about some felon running and actually getting voted in.
It's possibly to wipe out the very foundations American was built upon....................... and sheep won't get it but when we lose this " WE ALL LOSE"

Definitely a prime Establishment team player, GOP or Democrat both.

There's a motive behind this stay alert people this isn't just about some felon running and actually getting voted in.
It's possibly to wipe out the very foundations American was built upon....................... and sheep won't get it but when we lose this " WE ALL LOSE"

Yes. Right out of Antonio Gramsci's playbook for destroying societies from within. If you can sell the tards on homosexual fetishists being 'normal', you can sell them on anything.

I'm voting for Chelsea. That ad freakin rocks.

Maybe you can invite her to this , I'm sure you go to them.

23519165_497277770637404_4929872427535427935_n.jpg

Nancy Pelosi's son?

Courage does not require balls. Republicans are busy squeezing one out to pix of Chelsea.

I think the pun went right over your head antifuck.

I know for fact Chelsea has more courage than you. She was put in a cage and beaten like a dog for showing the world the U.S. military is still murdering journalists and then laughing about it.

I know for fact Chelsea has more courage than you. She was put in a cage and beaten like a dog for showing the world the U.S. military is still murdering journalists and then laughing about it.

lol rubbish.

Wouldn't air fresheners, incense, or scented candles work better as Antifarts?

You're hilarious.

I'm betting the chief reason someone like Manning would have even joined the military was to get taxpayers to pay for his reassignment surgery.

By the way, don't you have a riot you need to get to in Portland ?

Chelsea Manning Releases Her First Campaign Ad. Try Not to Laugh...
Traitorous transexual Chelsea Manning just released his/her first campaign ad for the Maryland Senate race. We’ve seen some doozies before (see Michigan AG Candidate’s “Vote for me, I don’t have a penis!” and Bud Light Pulls Amy Schumer, Seth Rogen Ad Campaign After Sales Drop). This one takes the gay cake. If one were to make a parody of a campaign ad, I can’t imagine it’d be any different than what Chelsea did here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's being said try not to laugh, it's being said you are going to do yourselves in. It is being said that msm makes it seem like there are way more gays than there really are, same with transgenders. As they push everyone else into the ocean to drown so they can have their rights only , the majority are saying ..............k you we want our Country back if you want to be included stop taking from everyone and blend into what is right and fair and stop suing people over a gawd dam cake!!

Faggot talk. :puke3:

Forum List

Back