Chelsea is "my daughter," not "our daughter"

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hillary got that one right. The truth is out, and it is visually obvious...

Webb Hubbell is the daddy...

We should start referring to chelseas as 'our daughter' in the same way the government refers to our kids as theirs.

Hillary got that one right. The truth is out, and it is visually obvious...

Webb Hubbell is the daddy...

1. Chelsea look like Hillary mother.

2. Threads like this make me wonder how fucking retarded someone has to be to create one?

3. Before you proclaim that I am the retard, well remember it take one insane and inane imbecile to know one!!!

I dedicate this song to all those idiots voting for Trump and Clinton this November:

tumblr_leot0ybAtm1qdlkgg.gif

The desperation is visibly thick.
Chelse was asked point blank recently at her book signing if Webb Hubble was her father. Her reply.....on video was: " My parents are Bill and Hillary Clinton".
I guess it depends on the meaning of what a 'parent is' right?
Of course she's Webb Hubble's daughter.
Hillary was banging Webb. The WHOLE town knew it!
And Bill AKA 'My Little Pony' AKA 'Rumpelstiltskin' never shot anything but 'blanks'.

Bill told his lover that he only shot blanks. This is out there. And sorry as I can be, Chelsea does look like Webb.

• Banned
Bill has more than a dozen kids, just none from Hillary...

It's almost like a sickness for politicians and public to spend so many hours looking for the "might be's", in family matters.
I'm more concerned in Trump glancing through the Constitution when he gets time.

It's almost like a sickness for politicians and public to spend so many hours looking for the "might be's", in family matters.
I'm more concerned in Trump glancing through the Constitution when he gets time.
when do you suppose clinton might look at it?

As opposed to Hillary, who has never cared her entire life about rules and laws, since no matter how many times she breaks them, she gets off...

When one CONFESSES to BILLING FRAUD to have someone else (Webster Hubbell) take the rap for the legal work you billed for (Castle Grande), that is still BILLING FRAUD, whether the Democratic special interest group known as LAWYERS decides to prosecute/disbar or not...

The "innocent until proven guilty" BS isn't cutting it. Hillary has used her preferential gender to get preferential treatment her whole life, which is why 68% of Americans do not trust her..

Forum List

Back