Chelsea Clinton Is Nutter Than Her Mom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The MSM is really busy hyping her up for the NY Senate seat next year so we can have another Clinton for President in 2020. Except being in the limelight simply means she is being exposed for the stupid fool she is.

chelsea.jpg

2tUcF22u.jpg

:stupid:

Ugggh, the fucking stupidity of this tweet. These climate change alarmists have really been reduced to arguing that increased weather temperatures and melting ice is causing a rise in diabetes cases?

I never thought anybody could be so fucking dumb.

2tUcF22u.jpg

Ugggh, the fucking stupidity of this tweet. These climate change alarmists have really been reduced to arguing that increased weather temperatures and melting ice is causing a rise in diabetes cases?

Evidently you are too dumb to be able to read. Says right there that she said it was only a correlation that needs to be looked into. How can you be so ignorant?

Soros replacement. Sadly, by running she will leave her 2 young ones to someone else to raise.

2tUcF22u.jpg

Evidently you are too dumb to be able to read. Says right there that she said it was only a correlation that needs to be looked into. How can you be so ignorant?
There is a correlation between the price of tofu and global temperatures too, dufus.

2tUcF22u.jpg

There is a correlation between the price of tofu and global temperatures too, dufus.
Whats your point dummy? The price of tofu isnt a national medical emergency.

2tUcF22u.jpg

Rubbish. She said that the correlation was "horrifying" and needed to be checked out, yes, which obviously means she thinks there is a real possibility the two could be connected. Moron. You're the one who doesn't know reading comprehension.

The fact that anybody thinks this correlation needs investigating and that the notion of climate change being responsible for increased diabetes rates is a real possibility that needs to be checked out is a moron. Full stop.

2tUcF22u.jpg

Rubbish. She said that the correlation was "horrifying" and needed to be checked out, yes, which obviously means she thinks there is a real possibility the two could be connected. Moron. You're the one who doesn't know reading comprehension.

The fact that anybody thinks this correlation needs investigating and that the notion of climate change being responsible for increased diabetes rates is a real possibility that needs to be checked out is a moron. Full stop.
Only morons bury their heads in the sand and dont investigate correlations. Its how discoveries are made. Congratulations on being a moron you idiot. :laugh:

She HAS to be right!
My husband was fine for decades and all the sudden along comes global warming and tada! Hubby gets diabetes!
Coincidence? Or.... correlation?
Pfrrt

Its a leftist thing. Remember when Obama blamed his daughters asthma on GW? Or how GW causing droughts in the desert is why sand dwelling islamists are so violent?
:rofl:
I crack myself up

2tUcF22u.jpg

Only morons bury their heads in the sand and dont investigate correlations. Its how discoveries are made. Congratulations on being a moron you idiot. :laugh:
The number of celebrities dying is directly correlated to the change in global temperature too, so dufus wants it studied.

Chelsea Clinton grew up in an abusive household. How could she ever get the image out of her head of her father engaging in sodomy in a freaking closet with an intern barely older than herself in her own home? She would have to be suffering from PTSD after she saw her mother blaming republicans for her father's DNA on Monica's dress. Democrats love victims and Chelsea isn't qualified for much else. Let her run for political office but the gloves are off and she will have to answer some tough questions.

Forum List

Back