Chelsea Clinton is Joining NBC

She's not just a pretty face. Wait a minute, she's not a pretty face either. She is a woman who grew up in a disfunctional family watching her father abuse girls not much older than herself. It should be an interesting viewpoint.

She's not just a pretty face. Wait a minute, she's not a pretty face either. She is a woman who grew up in a disfunctional family watching her father abuse girls not much older than herself. It should be an interesting viewpoint.
I'm sure her getting that job had nothing to do with her being a Clinton.

Chelsea has always been off limits to criticism and rightfully so. Now that she is grown up and has agreed to become a public figure (most likely due to the fact that she is the former president's daughter) it opens the door to her family relationships. There is little doubt that Chelsea's mother was a world class enabler to her husband's infidelity. Why else would Hillary head up something called a "bimbo eruption squad"? I'd like to see someone interview Chelsea sometime instead of vice-versa.

Chelsea has always been off limits to criticism and rightfully so. Now that she is grown up and has agreed to become a public figure (most likely due to the fact that she is the former president's daughter) it opens the door to her family relationships. There is little doubt that Chelsea's mother was a world class enabler to her husband's infidelity. Why else would Hillary head up something called a "bimbo eruption squad"? I'd like to see someone interview Chelsea sometime instead of vice-versa.
Apparently not off limits to Rushbo, when she was a young girl.

I'm sure her getting that job had nothing to do with her being a Clinton.

Of course it did, but a name only gets you in the door. To stay she's going to have to be good. You don't think Ron Jr. is on just to piss off the Reps, do you? Capitalism doesn't work that way. Did the CONS forget that? :confused:

Forum List

Back