Chelsea Clinton: I Left the Church When I Was 6 Because It Opposed Abortion

This is what the site said: "“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith. I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”

She left the church much later. Basque, you better do better research.

• Banned
This is what the site said: "“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith. I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”

here's some research for ya...from the book "Shattered: Inside Hillary's Doomed Campaign":

"Trump took advantage of the increasing power of the Tea Party by appealing to the mistrust of government ingrained in lower-income, less-educated voters. he ran on nostalgia, adopting a campaign slogan ripped from Reagan, and tracing our decline to the mid-60s. Though he didn't mention the Civil Rights Act, Voting Rights Act, or public subsidies for housing and health, Trump's dog whistle was just the right pitch to attract the support of white supremacists and nearly all-white crowds of thousands at his campaign rallies."

"for Bernie and Donald, Hillary was the perfect symbol of everything wrong with America. At times, Bernie and Donald would as the right and left speakers on a stereo blaring a chorus on repeat: Hillary's a corrupt insider who has helped rig the political and economic system for the powerful"

there's more! here's proof of Crooked Hillary's collapsing campaign!

C98_ZW1XoAE1Cgf.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned

look what my research turned up!

C9-mLitVYAEOEqX.jpg

denial is not the neo-right's strong point

it is not even its weak point

Baptists are Methodist who pork standing up pretending to dance, similar to Mormons

• Banned
chelsea clinton is dumber than her father and less charismatic than her mother. peak recessive gene child

Children of politicians are off limits, they do not sign up for this scrutiny and are not their parents or parents keepers.
Besides, there's enough to discuss about her parents to not need to bring her up.

Chelsea is an adult, an authentic personal celebrity in her own right, and her relationship with her parents does not shield her from scrutiny. Her childhood is not protected. However, when an OP goes off the deep end, as it has here, good posters will heel the poster.

She had her own parents investigated, I say that shows moral character that seperates from her parents acts, so her relationship
is natural family bond, but not in cahoots with their schemes or coverups.
Same with her husband or Jared even, being wrongfully ridiculed for their fathers is TABLOID low. Does anyone ridicule
Woody Harrelson for his serial killer father?
They are their own people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back