Cheesehead republican apologizes to First Lady

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
As he should. Isn't this guy from the same state where Walker (recall) is :eek: :lol:

Congressman apologizes for criticizing Michelle Obama
A Republican congressman from Wisconsin has offered a personal apology to First Lady Michelle Obama after he was overheard at an airport lounge criticizing her "large posterior."
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner was overheard loudly complaining on the phone in the Delta Lounge at Reagan National Airport outside Washington about Obama's healthy food initiative.

BTW- it's not Reagan National its Washington National. Washington was a President too if I recall correctly :rolleyes: I've lived here almost all of my life & it will always be Washington National :afro:

Retired Military Brass Support First Lady's Call to Reduce Child Obesity, Improve Nutrition -- WASHINGTON, Feb. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
Military brass support improved school nutrition to cut obesity, ensure qualified recruits
WASHINGTON, Feb. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- General Johnnie E. Wilson, U.S. Army (Ret.), and Lieutenant General Norman Seip, U.S. Air Force (Ret.), said Tuesday that preventing child obesity is a matter of national security, noting that being overweight has become the Number 1 reason why potential recruits are unable to enlist in the armed services. The generals' comments came in support of First Lady Michelle Obama, who announced a new national campaign to combat child obesity.

if Repubs like McCain & Romney like to go on sabre-rattling and getting America Inc. into conflicts, they need bodies to do it. I know, I served. :cool:

Last edited:
As he should. Isn't this guy from the same state where Walker (recall) is :eek: :lol:

A Republican congressman from Wisconsin has offered a personal apology to First Lady Michelle Obama after he was overheard at an airport lounge criticizing her "large posterior."
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner was overheard loudly complaining on the phone in the Delta Lounge at Reagan National Airport outside Washington about Obama's healthy food initiative.

BTW- it's not Reagan National its Washington National. Washington was a President too if I recall correctly :rolleyes: I've lived here almost all of my life & it will always be Washington National :cool:

Retired Military Brass Support First Lady's Call to Reduce Child Obesity, Improve Nutrition -- WASHINGTON, Feb. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --
Military brass support improved school nutrition to cut obesity, ensure qualified recruits
WASHINGTON, Feb. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- General Johnnie E. Wilson, U.S. Army (Ret.), and Lieutenant General Norman Seip, U.S. Air Force (Ret.), said Tuesday that preventing child obesity is a matter of national security, noting that being overweight has become the Number 1 reason why potential recruits are unable to enlist in the armed services. The generals' comments came in support of First Lady Michelle Obama, who announced a new national campaign to combat child obesity.

She does have a Fat Ass.

and?

OMG.............I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooo GLAD to know he apologized.

I mean I stayed up ALL night worrying about that.

my gawd..

OMG.............I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooo GLAD to know he apologized.

I mean I stayed up ALL night worrying about that.

my gawd..

Another thread stated this was a new complaint.

I disagree this complaint has only expanded.:badgrin:

Is anyone else creeped out by the notion that there are slimy creepy democrat "operatives" following (only) republican politicians to overhear private conversations and broadcast them on the internet?

did this apology make her butt skinny? that is the question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4]Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube[/ame]

Jealous much?

Jennifer Lopez's claim to fame is her big butt. Funny how republican men don't seem to appreciate that.

BTW- it's not Reagan National its Washington National. Washington was a President too if I recall correctly :rolleyes: I've lived here almost all of my life & it will always be Washington National :afro:

if Repubs like McCain & Romney like to go on sabre-rattling and getting America Inc. into conflicts, they need bodies to do it. I know, I served. :cool:

I actually give him credit for apologizing. Usually comments like this are let go.

This is stupid. The guy is apologizing for stating a fact, though it was rude, and he gets called a cheesehead for apologizing. I'm sure the display of hypocrisy here will go over some peoples' heads.

It's like saying you better fucking apologize for swearing.

This is stupid. The guy is apologizing for stating a fact, though it was rude, and he gets called a cheesehead for apologizing. I'm sure the display of hypocrisy here will go over some peoples' heads.

It's like saying you better fucking apologize for swearing.
I think people from Wisconsin call themselves cheeseheads.

Michelle Obama: Ugly Wookie with a big ass.

Come at me bro! :D

I don't think she's ugly.

This is true Willow :)

bo-xmas-10.jpg

I actually give him credit for apologizing. Usually comments like this are let go.

The cheesehead has never worked a day in his life. He's just like Bu$h II, born on third base & thinks he hit a triple :rolleyes: lol (Anne Richards quote :) )

Forum List

Back