Checks on 'Joe' more extensive than first acknowledged

Always Babbling.....you're an idiot if you say that the media is responsible for the Joe the Plumber story staying in the news.

McStupid thought he was good for his campaign, and HE is the one that has been keeping this alive. Matter of fact, at a recent rally, McStupid called Joe to the stage, only trouble is, Joe wasn't there, he was at home. He showed up at a rally today though.

Nope, Always Babbling, the person keeping Joe in the spotlight is the douchebag idiot named McCain.

I didn't say published Nailed Cock, I said they found out because a candidates day is planned well in advance.

And....as far as buying his house in advance? Did you listen? I said that the McStupid campaign probably found out, then called all the people in that area, and looked for McCain supporters.

Fuck Cock.....are you really that dense?

You have "cock" on the brain my friend. :lol:

So you theory is that, what, Obama's security detail told McCain or one of his surrogates well in advance? Then scoured the area looking for some guy who wouldn't stutter in front of a camera? With all the investigations by the Obama fawning press, do you actually think that they'd take this risk?

He's not much of a threat, because a week after Joe the Plumber stories started showing up everywhere, they asked him again who he would benefit under the most, and he said OBAMA!
Actually, the question was who would you benefit tax-wise at the present time. But that's not the issue. Joe isn't concerned about a few measly tax dollars at a subsistence income, but how much the government is going to get in his way to prevent him from being very successful. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, the question was who would you benefit tax-wise at the present time. But that's not the issue. Joe isn't concerned about a few measly tax dollars at a subsistence income, but how much the government is going to get in his way to prevent him from being very successful. :eusa_whistle:

Well, I guess we're gonna see pretty soon eh? Word is, he's negotiating a few deals, one of which includes singing country music.

Forum List

Back