checks and balances

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'm pretty sure the insult describes you only.
Actually if you knew anything about psychology then you would know that you were trying to tell me that you are not a joke. could it be your self doubt and insecurity that causes this?

PNAC said:
Actually if you knew anything about psychology then you would know that you were trying to tell me that you are not a joke. could it be your self doubt and insecurity that causes this?

No. There's not even a remote possibility.

PNAC said:
Wouldn't our country be in better shape if we had a balance of power? like maybe having the democrats control either the senate or the congress. this way we would have more checks and balances and less chance for corruption.

The country would be much better off if the political spectrum went from conservative Democrat on the Left to conservative Republican on the Right.

Your idea is pathetic.

PNAC. I'm going to give you the respect of actually discussing something. I'm interested in your reaction.

I do not believe the huge debt is a good thing, but I would NEVER vote for a liberal to fix the issue because their solution will be to raise taxes which will slow down the economy and job creation. The ONLY solution I will accept is a spending cut. So while you have correctly identified a problem, what is your solution? Is it raising taxes?

rtwngAvngr said:
PNAC. I'm going to give you respect of actually discussing something. I'm interested in your reaction.

I do not believe the huge debt is a good thing, but I would NEVER vote for a liberal to fix the issue because their solution will be to raise taxes which will slow down the economy and job creation. The ONLY solution I will accept is a spending cut. So while you have correctly identified a problem, what is your solution? Is it raising taxes?

I agree with the spending cuts. We need to cut the pork. mccain has good ideas about cutting pork but he has little chance of becoming president. how many spending bills has our liberal spending conservative president vetoed?

how about cutting congresses pensions and make them live on social security. we should also make them pay their own health care!

PNAC said:
I agree with the spending cuts. We need to cut the pork. mccain has good ideas about cutting pork but he has little chance of becoming president. how many spending bills has our liberal spending conservative president vetoed?

Do you also feel we should raise taxes? Yes or no, will do nicely.

PNAC said:

McCain?!? That's all we need to know your credentials.

Now I'm no fan of Bush's spending, but McCain is a Democrat in GOP clothing.

Mr. P said:
Yep, plain stupid. My State has nothing to do with my level of education.
Try again? Troll. :funnyface

Where again did your state rank, genius?

PNAC said:
not on the lower or middle class.

That's yes, fuckstick. WHy is that so hard? Actually tax breaks for the upper class do more to stimulate job creation than do lower class breaks, but I wouldn't expect your envy laden cesspool of an intellect to comprehend that.

gop_jeff said:
McCain?!? That's all we need to know your credentials.

Now I'm no fan of Bush's spending, but McCain is a Democrat in GOP clothing.
Are you claiming that by McCain being a dem in gop clothing that cutting pork out of our budgets is not a good idea?

PNAC said:
Are you claiming that by McCain being a dem in gop clothing that cutting pork out of our budgets is not a good idea?

Basically, anyone who likes McCain is a dumbass.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's yes, fuckstick. WHy is that so hard? Actually tax breaks for the upper class do more to stimulate job creation than do lower class breaks, but I wouldn't expect your envy laden cesspool of an intellect to comprehend that.

what envy? I'm not in the lower or middle class. Do you actually where those tights?

Forum List

Back