checks and balances

You want true Campaign finance reform? Repeal all these stupid laws and pass one: You can take as much money as you want from any American so long as you disclose that information to the Public. Thus if you are corrupt and favoring a group that consistantly funds you, the people will see it and be able to vote you out of office.

I like your idea, Avatar, but it is just too simple and to the point for politicians to accept and would expose to the public far too much about how politics really works. (sarcasm intended)

Nuc said:
I guess my point was, why do you have to call people names all the time? I'd like to know if you conduct conversations in real life the same as you do here.

If the answer is "yes, I call people names all the time" then you probably get your ass kicked on a regular basis. Also you probably get detention in the principal's office.

If your answer is, "no, I don't call people names in reality, I save that special part of my personality for the board" then you're hiding behind a computer and not showing a lot of respect for the people on the board. The rest of us have to read "dumbass" and the rest of it, not just the intended target.

Is there a reason you must resort to name-calling all the time? Are you taking out your frustrations on people you can't see because you are afraid to confront people in reality? Maybe you should deal with your root problems and you won't be such a harsh and repetitive person.

If you'll notice, my posts always contain good arguments as well. The name calling is just icing on the cake, for the amusement of myself and others. Quit being so fripulant.

rtwngAvngr said:
If you'll notice, my posts always contain good arguments as well. The name calling is just icing on the cake, for the amusement of myself and others. Quit being so fripulant.
Fripulant, from frippery?

Forum List

Back