Checking in

wilddavemsg

Rookie
Aug 21, 2012
Anderson County Ky
Im new so go easy on me.:eusa_angel: I live In Ky,retired from GE in 04 and the military in 95 with 25 years service and held the rank of MSG E-8.I was drafted and entered service on 18 Nov 1969,Ets and had 3 years inactive Reserves and then joined the Kentucky Army National Guard .I worked at Lowes over 6 years after I left GE.Got bored but was forced to give that up after a heart attack.Guess that enough for now,any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome aboard MSG.
There's lots of us old retired military types on here.
There's also a few who "claim" they served. You shouldn't have a problem picking those assholes out.
Again, welcome aboard.

Im new so go easy on me.:eusa_angel: I live In Ky,retired from GE in 04 and the military in 95 with 25 years service and held the rank of MSG E-8.I was drafted and entered service on 18 Nov 1969,Ets and had 3 years inactive Reserves and then joined the Kentucky Army National Guard .I worked at Lowes over 6 years after I left GE.Got bored but was forced to give that up after a heart attack.Guess that enough for now,any questions feel free to ask.

Hello and thank you for an informative Introduction, wilddavemsg. You sound like a very responsible man, whom I am proud to
imagesqwe.jpg

to USMB! I hope you enjoy the ride. There is a little something for everybody.

Welcome aboard "WildDave" are you

oscar_90911328199042.JPG
tumblr_m2zs9riZm51qz84dt.jpg

i am kinda on the fence....here

why so much useless info? why not just let people get to know you from your posts?

blah blah fucking blah......

but since your here....welcome

you need to dress up....look at you...no av...no personal cute message....your a mess

someone get him an av....do something with his hair

Forum List

Back