Check Your SIGNATURE Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step up your creative game and turn it into an acrostic poem relating to signatures.

I blame you for this!!! :lol:

Stray not you Devilish
Imps
God is forever watching
Neither wicked words or playful jest
Allows you to
Torture, your fellow
Users eyes
Remember well, rules are not
Elastic
Signature or not... remember 10 lines alone

From this angle, your butt does not look too big either.

Step up your creative game and turn it into an acrostic poem relating to signatures.

Stray not you Devilish
Imps
God is forever watching
Allows you to
Torture, your fellow
Users eyes
Elastic

Are you calling me a narrow ass? :lol: I should neg you for that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Stray not you Devilish
Imps
God is forever watching
Allows you to
Torture, your fellow
Users eyes
Elastic

Are you calling me a narrow ass? :lol: I should neg you for that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Neg a compliment? Naw....

I am guessing you have pretty eyes and a sweet smile.

The space occupied by 10 Lines of standard text is the 'official maximum size and weight' of signature lines at USMB.

Don't shoot the messenger, this is straight from Scooters Rules, and NOBODY fucks with Scooters Rules.

Scooters Rules said:
General:
All messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of the forum owners. The owners and moderators of USmessageboard.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.
Member signatures may not be longer than ten (10) lines.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Did you know that Moderators can edit signatures that are outside of compliance with Scooters Rules?
:muahaha:

Note: Size your photos & gifs to a maximum size that's equivalent to 10 lines of standard text.

Thanks for the warning, that alone should get those fatass sigs trimmed down.

Titanic+Deck+Chairs.jpg

That is a HUGE porch! :eusa_eh:

it's a deck, actually.

those are deck chairs

On the Titanic I believe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf_mHBNo38g]Birdman - Why You Mad (ft. Lil' Wayne & Nicki Minaj) - YouTube[/ame]

The space occupied by 10 Lines of standard text is the 'official maximum size and weight' of signature lines at USMB.

Ones and zeros have mass?

This must be the new physics.

I never said 'mass'... I said 'weight'.

It has something to do with the numbers coming off the USMB Bull-Shit-O-Meter, but I don't really know, I'm not a techie, just a Mod with scissors.

Don't shoot the messenger, this is straight from Scooters Rules, and NOBODY fucks with Scooters Rules.

Scooters Rules said:
General:
All messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of the forum owners. The owners and moderators of USmessageboard.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.
Member signatures may not be longer than ten (10) lines.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Did you know that Moderators can edit signatures that are outside of compliance with Scooters Rules?
:muahaha:

Note: Size your photos & gifs to a maximum size that's equivalent to 10 lines of standard text.

Thanks for the warning, that alone should get those fatass sigs trimmed down.

Who are you calling a fatass, biatch? :evil:

Ones and zeros have mass?

This must be the new physics.

I never said 'mass'... I said 'weight'.

It has something to do with the numbers coming off the USMB Bull-Shit-O-Meter, but I don't really know, I'm not a techie, just a Mod with scissors.

Weight is mass in a gravitational field.

If the usmessageboard did not have gravity, no one would post stuff here. It would just float off into space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back