Check this chart of top marginal taxes for decades

Oh I see , you cant label any of these facts as wrong so you are now just spewing crap

the two historic lows were followed by a economic collapse.

The great iconic 50s the right wishes to go back to had a 91% tax rate.

That is why we had great schools and infrastructure

from the person who only whines about more more more...spend spend spend..OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.

Priceless.

This is why your party is in the fringe right now.

You cant even examine data and have an intelligent discussion of their implications so instead you act like preteen girls in the snack line at jr high say Nu Uh and your hairs ugly.

The obvious ones, when a depression hits and taxes are lowered, there is economic growth. When a Depression hits and taxes are raised there is a longer depression.

Maybe we should stop raising taxes and driving people with money to other locations and simply encourage them to spend their money in the US.

:clap2:

Dont let facts ruin TM's fun.

Where in that chart is your guys ideas proven out?

My guys????

What are my guys ideas exactly?
:eusa_eh:

I dont believe.... I know

That when you lower taxes, the taxpayers benefit. Which in turn helps everyone b/c buisinesses have more cash to hire more workers and workers have more cash to spend on "things" which benefits buisinesses. Its the circle of life (in $$ terms).
History proves my point.

I know that may be putting to simple, but you get my point.

Then again... maybe not.

Dear fucking idiot , the ideas you agreed to with this loser avatar

Oh I see , you cant label any of these facts as wrong so you are now just spewing crap

you asked a specific question. I answered. The pattern of the graph looks like a skyline any skyline. So suck it up nut case.

Fuck off , Im waiting for the people who want to discuss facts.

I know that likely means I will have to wait for a noncon

You cant even examine data and have an intelligent discussion of their implications so instead you act like preteen girls in the snack line at jr high say Nu Uh and your hairs ugly.

Oh reeeealllllyyyy?????

Boy are you out of touch.

You sure you dont work at the White House?

LIAR :lol:

I don't HAVE a party unlike you.

You also forget the FACT that is impossible for anyone to have a discussion with you about any subject. Case in point your above answer.

you asked a specific question. I answered. The pattern of the graph looks like a skyline any skyline. So suck it up nut case.

You wouldn't know a real fact and its relevance to a discussion if it slapped you on the ass and called you Judy.

I aways talk this way when trying to discuss facts with people who recognise nothing but partisan hackery as their guide

LOL TM how much do you get paid to spew your crap?

These are cold hard facts dicklick.

What part of these facts do you think are crap?

Facts don't fit in with their "ideology". Remember, these are the same people who believe we "freed" Iraq but are now screaming that "Islam is awful".

Their little heads are like baby rattles with their tiny minds bouncing from one fear to another. With the worst fear having to admit their failed ideology, "failed".:eusa_boohoo:

LOL TM how much do you get paid to spew your crap?

These are cold hard facts dicklick.

What part of these facts do you think are crap?

TM is getting vulgar - an indicator that she will now descend into a spiral of complete filth.

Yep.... loosing grip sucks!

Every economic slump or economic growth is not related just to tax rates or fiscal spending, there are other factors to consider from monetary manipulation of the interest rates in the early 80's to get inflation under control or to create the bubbles of the past several years that are collapsing to an explosion in the population after WWll, people entering the job market, trade agreements, etc.

To credit or blame only one party,one man or a tax rate without discussing the rest is being partisan,being ignorant or being a sheep, something is amiss when so many lips are around one party all the God blessed time or repeating what a talking head says.

I aways talk this way when trying to discuss facts with people who recognise nothing but partisan hackery as their guide

It's not healthy for for a person's self-esteem to talk like that to herself. You really should see a doctor for help on dealing with your self-loathing issue.

Go look at the OP and tell me those are not facts.

now do any of you care to point out how this set of facts proves the cons tag line of Taxes are too high and rasiing them will drag the economy down?

Forum List

Back