Check Out This Hot White Chick Named 'Beyonce'!

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
article-1358119-0D33251C000005DC-885_233x529.jpg

Knowles was born in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Mathew Knowles, a professional record manager, and Tina Knowles (née Beyoncé), a costume designer and hair stylist. Knowles' father is African American and her mother is of Creole (African, Native American, and French) descent. Do you still like her now?

Knowles was born in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Mathew Knowles, a professional record manager, and Tina Knowles (née Beyoncé), a costume designer and hair stylist. Knowles' father is African American and her mother is of Creole (African, Native American, and French) descent. Do you still like her now?

I do. She's got a terrific voice, seems very genuine and is hawt to boot.

Knowles was born in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Mathew Knowles, a professional record manager, and Tina Knowles (née Beyoncé), a costume designer and hair stylist. Knowles' father is African American and her mother is of Creole (African, Native American, and French) descent. Is she still a White girl?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Beyoncé has made waves in the past when L'Oréal lightened the diva's complexion in cosmetic ads, but now the superstar finds herself amid fresh controversy after darkening her skin.

As a celebration of its 90th anniversary, French style magazine L'Officiel Paris is featuring the 29-year-old on its cover as a tribute to Nigerian human rights activist and musician Fela Kuti.

(Word on the street is that Beyoncé recently saw "Fela!" on Broadway, which tells the story of the Nigerian legend, and was so inspired, she cites it as a moving force behind her upcoming album. Husband Jay-Z was one of the show's producers.)

In what the magazine calls, "a return to her African roots," Beyoncé's face "was voluntarily darkened" for the shoot.

beyonce-in-black-face1-2.jpg

She's pretty, but there are a lot of pretty Black girls. I don't find her sexy, or attractive for me, though. She's no Tamryn Hall or Halle Berry.

Beyonce is nothing more then a manufactured version of Grace Jones.
I've always looked forward to what Grace Jones has to say. I can't stand her music but she usually has something interesting, funny or just plain weird to say.

As yer avatar attests, she had a relationship with Dolph Lundgren. Well she got pregnant and after the kid was born all the reporters asked her about the baby and child birth.

How did Grace respond? Did she say how wonderful having a child is and she's happy to be a mother? Nope.

"It came out all white and squishy! Yuck!" she complained. :lol:

I'm not a Grace Jones fan but I've liked her ever since!

Naw man I seen her before, I'm pretty sure she's Hispanic.

You're fucking dumb, Beyonce is black, why do you filthy, nasty, paleface, inbred fucks like to make every black woman you want to fuck less blacker than they are? I don't make every white woman I fuck less white and more black, I just pound that pussy since all pussy is pussy.

Naw man I seen her before, I'm pretty sure she's Hispanic.
You're fucking dumb, Beyonce is black, why do you filthy, nasty, paleface, inbred fucks like to make every black woman you want to fuck less blacker than they are? I don't make every white woman I fuck less white and more black, I just pound that pussy since all pussy is pussy.
Looks like there are two dull knives in the drawer! :lol:

Forum List

Back