check out this fraud

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
he blocked comments after I started asking hard question after creating an army of socks claiming to know him and how great he is..all of the accounts where new with zero activity ..this is a balloon boy stunt to sell his song or something worse. . I received a message from a sock account telling me she has tweeted her father and he is satisfied she is now safe and i should just leave him alone... i checked the tweet and it is correct...

so whats wrong with this picture

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIPQUmaDS4]Haley - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Amarillo crime-stoppers

Is it just me or does something seem wrong with this Haley Wilson run away story ?
the note she supposedly left is written on two flash cards in big black felt pen so they will fit well on a screen and can be easily read on youtube...the content of the note makes no sense..full of praise for her father and very vague..her phone left behind with her face on the screen saver for easy youtube viewing..the map left behind also written in bold felt for easy viewing on film...the use of his own song in the video...also there was a video he has since removed from his site where he films people dancing silly and says" this will be the viral video..this will be the money maker " and in a recent local news piece from before this incident he states after a long hiatus raising children he is now returning to a f/t music career ...It all adds up to there is something wrong with this story..I hope its just a balloon boy 2 but it must also be consider it could be something worse...I really think someone needs to rattle this guys cage and ask a few hard questions about his story

regards
eots

Last edited:
BioSee More
The Texas Heat, also known as “That Other Little Band From Texas” has been "doing work" over the last year and a half. After playing bass in local bands like, Z.P.G. and LUVROXX in the early 90s, Ray Wilson got a “real” job, a haircut and took a 15 year hiatus from music. But, in 2009, Ray dusted of his bass guitar and his dream of making music and formed the band Painted Doors. In January, 2010, feeling like a new artistic direction was in order; Ray decided to start over with a new band. ...

The Texas Heat | Amarillo, TX | Rock / Southern Rock / Blues | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

Amarillo crime-stoppers

Is it just me or does something seem wrong with this Haley Wilson run away story ?
the note she supposedly left is written on two flash cards in big black felt pen so they will fit well on a screen and can be easily read on youtube...the content of the note makes no sense..full of praise for her father and very vague..her phone left behind with her face on the screen saver for easy youtube viewing..the map left behind also written in bold felt for easy viewing on film...the use of his own song in the video...also there was a video he has since removed from his site where he films people dancing silly and says" this will be the viral video..this will be the money maker " and in a recent local news piece from before this incident he states after a long hiatus raising children he is now returning to a f/t music career ...It all adds up to there is something wrong with this story..I hope its just a balloon boy 2 but it must also be consider it could be something worse...I really think someone needs to rattle this guys cage and ask a few hard questions about his story

regards
eots

You make good points... but... hard to say... I don't know.

Forum List

Back