Check Out The Typo In This Reuters Piece

1. Cumsmuggling

the act of masturbating onto one's own fingers and finger blasting a female acquaintance who is so attractive you are willing to spread your seed.
"Dude, I know that bitch ain't gonna let me fuck tonight, so looks like I am just going to be cumsmuggling that bitch."

i do believe you may be on to something.
Notice he's been absent since he posted the OP. I do believe he's passed out.

He's busy trying to find PROOF of his grammatical assertion and once all efforts are exhausted, he will just rant angrily about stoopid elitist media and their liberal use of some fancy fucking grammar only fags could understand!

Nah, I really think he was acting out one of his fantasies.

1. Cumsmuggling

the act of masturbating onto one's own fingers and finger blasting a female acquaintance who is so attractive you are willing to spread your seed.
"Dude, I know that bitch ain't gonna let me fuck tonight, so looks like I am just going to be cumsmuggling that bitch."

^
voice of experience, doubling down on the stupid

you go, warbler :thup:

Just further proof that the Wanker is nothing more than a precocious kid who gets a charge out of going on the internet and making up tall tales about himself and using adult words.

He's not to be taken seriously.

Just further proof that the Wanker is nothing more than a precocious kid who gets a charge out of going on the internet and making up tall tales about himself and using adult words.

He's not to be taken seriously.

The words "cum-guzzling" are posted, and look who shows up.

I now realize cum-smuggler is a common term amongst Liberals
That's not gonna' work Warrior. Just admit your mistake and move on. :lol:

I had honestly never heard the term.
Cum - understood
Guzzling - understood

But hyphenated and used in a sentence to identify an individual?

It was a typo.

in a fast paced and ever changing world, it's nice to know that no matter what, warbler remains too stupid to pour piss out of a boot.

I now realize cum-smuggler is a common term amongst Liberals
That's not gonna' work Warrior. Just admit your mistake and move on. :lol:

I had honestly never heard the term.
Cum - understood
Guzzling - understood

But hyphenated and used in a sentence to identify an individual?

It was a typo.

Of course you've heard the term everyone's heard Magna Cum Laude as used to identify individuals. It just slipped your mind. Honest mistake.

Forum List

Back